Luis Guerra - Arlington Communtiy High School

Coach Hull

Arlington M.S. Head Wrestling Coach, first fight last Saturday in Noblesville, TKO 1:26 in the first round.  A little standup, a little G & P, a lot of confidence.  Congrats Coach Guerra.  We're looking forward to your fight next month on Lytle's show.  Get down or lay down baby!  Keep training!!!

Just an ammy, but he is well on his way.  MMA is saturated right now with wanna-be fighters who either don't have the heart, dedication, or money to be an elite.  Guerra is broke as a joke (lol) but he has the other two and has already trained with some of the toughest guys from Mitrione to your local Joe.  He trains twice a day, 6 times a week, and sometimes 7 depending on the workouts.  A natural I think and I've been around some of the biggest stars in the business.  Barring any catastrophe, he should do farely well.  Stay tuned....

• 4 weeks later...

I wish em the best in his endeavors I love every time see a good wrestler entering our sport gives me  another fellow brother of wrestling  to watch grow and cheer for...I dont know him but thru wrestling we all have made it thru similar struggles in And off the mat!