CIA's Numbers

Ed Pendoski

Great job this past weekend to all the wrestlers who supplemented their training with CIA and CIA NWI.  Your hard work really showed.  After the weekend was over, the numbers are impressive:

41 State Qualifiers

26 medalists

1-8th place

2-7th placeyou

3-6th place

4-5th place

6-3rd place

4 runner ups

6 IHSAA State Champions.

Our 2010 sessions begin March 1st.  Please contact us if you'd like to workout with us this summer.  The Indy sessions are almost full, so please do not wait to reserve your spot.

CIA Indy

ependoski@wrestlingcia.com

CIA NWI

bhawkins@wrestlingcia.com

Couldn't be happier with CIA.

Coach P and his staff are tremendous! CIA NW now has Alex Tsirtsis in the room along with Coach Hawkins and Coach Sessa. Many others help out as well...great job, CIA!!!! :)

DITO! I Couldn't agree more.

Thanks to all the CIA staff!!! And congratulations!!

We need a branch in the Fort Wayne area.  ;D

Doesn't Mishawaka run an open room or something to that extent? I'd imagine that'd be a pretty good place to train as well. Or is Mishawaka too far from Fort Wayne? I really have no idea on the geography around that area.

Doesn't Mishawaka run an open room or something to that extent? I'd imagine that'd be a pretty good place to train as well. Or is Mishawaka too far from Fort Wayne? I really have no idea on the geography around that area.

A little under 2hrs from ft. wayne to mishawaka.  I do know that plenty of kids from NE and NC indiana travel over an hour to train in Mishawaka's room.

I got a letter in the mail yesterday from a group known as Indiana Extreme which is starting a club in Fort Wayne.  Its going to be at Snider so that is an option in Fort Wayne.  I have never met or seen them in action but they are tied to Michigan Extreme who have very impressive numbers a lot like CIA, but they are in a classed state so the numbers are scewed a bit (half joking).  Anyhow if it is anything like what I have seen at CIA practices it will be a great asset to Fort Wayne wrestlers willing to put in the time and effort.  

Also I agree with what Y2 put the best room in the area is at Garrett, we try to push all of our kids there on Weds.  nights.  Y2 is your time and clinician list out yet?

Couldn't be happier with CIA.

Coach P and his staff are tremendous! CIA NW now has Alex Tsirtsis in the room along with Coach Hawkins and Coach Sessa. Many others help out as well...great job, CIA!!!! :)

Wow - that's quite an addition - Coach Tsirtsis clinics are awesome.

It's great for the kids when Alex can get in the NWI room. 

The last two weeks I got to watch Sessa up north and Eppert in Indy put together plans for kids in the state tourney that were absolutely perfect.  Both those guys are great at what they do.

Hawkins and I have the job of being best looking coaches and everyone knows I'm better looking than Coach Hawk.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.