USGWA Midwest Regionals --Pre-Register this Week!!--

strub1

The USGWA Midwest Regionals have been approved for Indiana!!

The tournament will be held Saturday, March 20th at East Central High School in southeast Indiana.

This tournament is the major warm-up for the two national championship tournaments the following two weeks at Oklahoma City (USAW) and Ypsilanti, MI (USGWA).  There should be a great turnout from all the surrounding states.

Check the USGWA for tournament entry form.

Darren Strub

ISWA Women's Director

• 3 months later...

I have several messages stating they are planning on attending the USGWA Midwest Regionals next weekend, March 20th. 

Remember this is the week to pre-register for the tournament.  I will be checking with Kent Bailo for the pre-registered numbers to post.  All of us in Indiana and close who definitely know they are coming, go ahead and pre-register.  They higher the number pre-registered will attract other women from the outlying areas that aren't sure which USGWA event to go to that day.

Directions to ECHS:  I-74 east to exit 164 St. Leon coming from Indianapolis.  Turn right onto State Route 1, then turn right after 1/4 mile onto Schuman Rd. (across from BP station).  Follow Schuman Rd. for 1 mile and follow the signs at the HS.

Hotels information is being checked and will be in a separate posting and on USGWA.com in the forum section.

This tournament will be run on two mats and is just for the USGWA tourney (there is not an open tournament at the same time).  We will have full concessions for breakfast, lunch, and snack items.  Any questions, let me know.

Darren Strub

ISWA Women's Director

iswawmnsdirector@aol.com