2009 champs/where are they now?

can i get some help on where last year's graduating champs went?  i think most of the information i have is correct but just checking on guys like runyan, baker and chalfant.

2009 IHSAA STATE CHAMP WHERE THEY?RE AT NOW?

119 Camden Eppert (38-4)        Anderson Highland -  Purdue

135 Taylor March (38-1)        East Noble - Central Michigan

140 Steven Sandefer (44-1)           Mishawaka - Purdue

145 Daniel Young (47-0)        Culver Academies - Army/West Point Academy

160 Briar Runyan (42-0)        Martinsville - Army/West Point Prep School

189 Marcus Shrewsbury (41-0) Crown Point - Northwestern

215 Billy Baker (42-0)                Bellmont - Marian College for football?

285 Adam Chalfant (39-0)        Winchester - ???

Last I heard, Runyan had committed to West Point, but I just looked at their roster and don't see him.  (I do see Daniel Young, though)

Heard Chalfant was more interested in football - so I am not sure he was looking to wrestle in college.  That was just through the grapevine, though, so I don't know for sure.

That may be, but it is at the West Point prep academy. I personally talked to him and know that he is at the prep academy, and he is on the prep team's roster.

He is in the back row, 4th from the right...

http://www.usma.edu/USMAPS/pages/athletics/wrestling/wrestling_home.htm

thanks cadet130 for the post.  went to your link.  they had him down as briar runyan.  i checked the wku football roster and no chalfant but thanks for info hammer. #52 billy baker football @ marian college.

thanks cadet130 for the post.  went to your link.  they had him down as briar runyan.  i checked the wku football roster and no chalfant but thanks for info hammer. #52 billy baker football @ marian college.

Sorry about the incorrect info on Chalfant.  I believe that he posted that was his plan, but maybe he had to end up at a JUCO first?  Someone close to the Winchester program should know.

• 2 weeks later...

Runyan dislocated his shoulder in August, had surgery in September to repair a slap and labrium tear he had to have 7 anchors put into it and he is out until February maybe march.  He is at the Prep School this year and since he can't wrestle he has been helping out in the room alot with the other wrestlers.