Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings **2/6**

Y2CJ41

Maybe my point wasn"t clear enough. Stating that one of his losses has come from a kid that is 4-6 in a lower weight class when you do not have your facts straight is ridiculous coming from the moderator. Now if there is a good reason for D.Scott not to ranked then so be it. Just don't throw out statements that are untrue because you disagree with another mans opinion. Thus the reason for the statement, give the kid the credit he deserves.

First off, Darryn Scott's coach GrantCountyInsider has stated that he is going 215 for the state tournament.  Why he wrestles 189, I haven't a clue.  So now, please, oh PLEASE tell me who of these four kids would Taylor Scott from Heritage beat?

1. Dylan Green- Kokomo- 12

2. Andrew Bultimeier- Bellmont- 12

3. Brad Mills- Homestead- 12

4. Seth Biberstine-Southern Wells- 10

I really don't see anyone Taylor Scott would beat, so therefore they are all above Darryn Scott in the rankings.  Simple as that. 

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really don't understand much at all.  First off, Garrett is spelled with two T's, not one.  Secondly, when I compile the rankings, I am very strict about putting my wrestlers on there for fear of being looked at as "cocky."  I make sure before I put a kid on there, that I am extremely confident they will wrestle close to their ranking.  I could easily put three or four more Garrett wrestlers on the list that I feel will be semi-state qualifiers this year, but will not until they prove it on the mat in beating some of the top guys in the area. 

Thirdly, the snide remark towards our schedule is very ignorant.  We wrestle a solid schedule and have consistently beefed it up with better and better competition the past six years.  Only one wrestler has had an undefeated regular season and very few escape the regular season with only a few losses or better.  It is nothing near the schedule of the top teams in the state, but is very suitable for our school and the goals of our wrestling program.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.