IHSWCA Officers Seeking Input for this Week-end's Meeting

As Cale Hoover outlined in his recent letter, the IHSWCA officers will be meeting at the end of August in Indianapolis to address and work on a number of issues surrounding our association's framework, goals and objectives.  One of our primary objectives for the upcoming high school and middle school seasons will be to boost our membership in Indiana.

As Cale, JD and I meet this week-end, two questions that we will ask are:

1.  What are we currently offering our association members in return for the dues they pay?

2.  And secondy, what services or products can we add to offer a better membership to current members as well as attract new members in

strengthening our organization?

Instead of guessing at the answers to these questions, I would like to generate some positive dialogue on this topic by visitors to this website who have an interest in offering their input.  If you have any ideas along these lines that the officers could consider this week-end, we would appreciate your suggestions.  If you don't feel comfortable posting online, feel free to contact me at tmccormick@yorktown.k12.in.us.

Thank you,

Trent McCormick

VP IHSWCA

Yorktown High School

Environmental Science Teacher

Head Wrestling Coach

I think a neat thing to offer to members is to have a online collection of tech.  Some type of website that members could log into that would have either video clips of different tech or a slide show demonstration.  Little things like this could go along ways to helping young coaches.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.