Trine

I cant speak for anyone else, but when Nick went up there, he said he just felt right there. He knows alot of the kids on the team, and the coaches are quality guys that he respects, and he realizes that they are going to do it the right way. Work your tails off in the room, and more importantly they expect, and help make sure you get the grades you need, and complete your degree in 4 years.

Coach Callahan has spent alot of time making sure he gets not only good wrestlers, but he has looked at the kids as well. He does not just talk to the kids, and the parents, he talks to the HS coaches, and a few teachers to make sure the kids he brings in are serious about their education. I felt more comfortable turning my son over to him then anyone else that we have talked to. That is not to say that the other coaches were not outstanding people in their own right, but something just seemed to click with him.

Trine spends alot of time in the state making sure they get as many Indiana kids as they can, and the results speak for themselves. In 4 years, they have become a great team that was ranked nationally this past year, and has competed well against the teams that were in the top 10.

They recently changed from Tri-State to Trine

The word we got was they were looking to make a name change since there are at least 39 areas in the country that are known as Tri-State areas. They had a benefactor donate alot of money to the school, and presto, name change.  For those that dont know, they are located up in Angola Indiana which is in the northeast area of the state, about 45 minutes north of Ft. Wayne.

It looks to me like Trine is doing by far the best with the recruiting in this off season, anybody know why, what do you guys think?

It has to be the name change!  ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.