Fedor - Andre this Sat.

Drooke

IMO if Fedor losses it will be like Kimbo lossing for EliteXC. There are tons of talent in heavyweights for Affliction but Fedor is their top dog. He losses, Dana White will be all over them.

AA has somewhat of a glassjaw

Fedor hits like a mack truck and has supper fast hand speed

I like AA but tough match up for him. My prediction is Fedor first round tko/sub.

Now Barnett vs Fedor...

I'm picking Arlovski with the KO. This guys stand up is ahead of Fedor. And his ground has gotten a lot better.

If AA couldn't knock out Rothwell until R3, how the hell is he going to knockout Fedor?  He has a punchers chance but Fedor hasn't shown himself to be human, yet.

Vitors KO of Lindland was one of the scariest KO's i've ever seen, I seriously thought he might die in the ring the way he was twitching, AA might of been in the same boat had Fedor hit one more time on the ground. All in all it was a pretty good card but Tito is absolutely horrible as an anouncer, brutal! By the way dont miss the WEC on VS tonight at 8:30 central Faber/Pulver rematch for the co-main event, looks like a decent card.

• 2 weeks later...