Future of Purdue

Looking at the the Home page and seeing Purdue getting 3 big signings, it looks like they could get strong in the next few years. I'm still not sure they can get a top 3 spot, but I sure hope this Indiana talent will push them higher in the standings. Just interested in other analyses.

Hinkle is a super guy and great coach I would have stayed at Purdue if he was the head man in my time. That being said top half of the b-10 is top 10 in the nation the recruits will help but maturation of the young group they have now will put them into top 8 of big ten. Hinkles got this thing goin in the right direction and it will only continue to flourish under him

I hope I"m wrong and they all do well, but of the three, I really only see Cashe doing well in college. So, if they do move into the top half of the big 10, which is quite a jump for them, I don't think it will be because of this class alone.

I agree with that