TUF

treefiddy

Junie deserved to get beat.  Dana realized that Junie wanted to go home and did a good job of not kicking him off. 

Krystoff should of won his match

Class made Basketball go down, it will do the same for wrestling

I know Junie browning. I used to not like him, but He was one of my favs on the show. He trains at a rival school than where I train at. We have beat their school many of times, So he really isnt nothing special. Good Guy though. Looking for him the the UFC with His brother which will most likely be on the next TUF at 155.

You guys should watch Dana Whites video Blog.  He talks to Junie at the last UFC event and Junie is training with Couture now. Dana said he looks forward to having him fight for him. Ratings = Money. Junie isnt going anywhere soon. Chris Leben has less talent and is still around.

Junies brother Rob is a 135/145lber. I dont see him fighting against 155 lb guys who are cutting to make the class. I know 4 seasons has a few guys who arent very easy to beat. Junie, Galagos, Sparks, Clark.

I know Junie browning. I used to not like him, but He was one of my favs on the show. He trains at a rival school than where I train at. We have beat their school many of times, So he really isnt nothing special. Good Guy though. Looking for him the the UFC with His brother which will most likely be on the next TUF at 155.

Ur team beat their team many times?? In what, grappling?? MMA is an individual sport brotha...So because a few guys from your gym beat a few guys from his gym in a grappling match, he isnt anything? Sounds like ur hating man...And by your posts, im guessing you are the kid from New Albany that posted about yourself on the other topic trying to act like u werent posting about yourself

Actually Booker T. I share this account with many people. And its not bad to get ur name out there. and  we bet them In MMA. and in Grappling. 101-30 as a team. LMAO! don't see 4seasons there. And I don't hate Junie is Good, So is his brother and Justin Moore. Im just sayin. I know whats up. Im around the sport 24/7. I know whats up. Ill be fighting too. So i know what Im talking about.

I fight as well.. have fought for over a year and half. You team might have beat their team but who beat who? The real test is if you beat their best guys. Every gym has a handful of guys who arent good caliber fighters. They still fight for the love and thrill of the sport. Did your team beat Junie, Rob, Galligos, Moore, or Clark? If so those are big wins.

I think we are something around 84-18 with what I can think of off top of my head right now. with one guy having a 23-9 record i believe. So thatd make everyone else 61-9 ... something around there.You also have to figure in what kind of shows and talent is everyone facing?

Junie wouldn't fight BJ. AFL paid him. TRUST ME. and Rob beat Taz by decision. In amateur. they don't train with us anymore but we know them well. I mean out school is led by a BJJ black belt (Mike Yanez) under Pablo Popovitch 3rd Degree Black belt. I trained at his school a few months ago. I mean we are known by a lot of people. Mostly HATED. lol But I love where I am at. I take Pride in my school.

• 2 weeks later...