Best Tacos in the state

On 5/18/2023 at 9:13 AM, lemercad said:

Castaneda Restaurant in Goshen, IN have the best al pastor (pork) tacos of any place in the state of Indiana that I've been to. They use el trompo (spinning top). However, The best steak tacos are at El Rosal in Elkhart, IN. 

image.png.4f50a6edd874c2e202618058a0f79297.png

If they don’t have pastor like this I don’t want it.

On 5/3/2023 at 2:26 PM, Wrestling Scholar said:

Here's a very wrestling related off-season topic now that wrestlers dont need to worry about weight.   Was scrolling the internet, and came upon the Cheapism post about best Tacos in each state.   

According to this rating, Union City withholds the champion with "Taqueria Luz Tacos" being best hole in the wall Tacos.      Im a little disappointed the best food there is a burrito.  Can any of you eastern state guys vouch for this?

image.png

This is no Taco. 

On 5/14/2023 at 10:28 PM, FCFIGHTER170 said:

12 hour Slow cook local free range Angus Chuck  Peppercinni peppers and spices... Secret method in making them so tender is that 

The Chick is   Always cooked and prepared During reruns of the big 10s in the background because It's the biggest meat grinder there is! 

120879.jpg

21004.jpg

This is taking it up a couple of notches. Pro move here. I’m going to take you up on the six pack offer.