Best Tacos in the state

Here's a very wrestling related off-season topic now that wrestlers dont need to worry about weight.   Was scrolling the internet, and came upon the Cheapism post about best Tacos in each state.   

According to this rating, Union City withholds the champion with "Taqueria Luz Tacos" being best hole in the wall Tacos.      Im a little disappointed the best food there is a burrito.  Can any of you eastern state guys vouch for this?

image.png

This topic is right up my alley.  I have had multiple friends in the Indy area tell me they know where the best tacos in Indy are.  I have entertained.......and then taken them to the ONE......

Pacos Taqueria is on point.  Very authentic and will not disappoint!

If you are in Indy, try and stop by this hot lil hole in the wall just North East of the State Fairgrounds:

https://www.pacostaquerias.com/

Tell em Kenny sent ya!

3 hours ago, tigrreapr56 said:

This topic is right up my alley.  I have had multiple friends in the Indy area tell me they know where the best tacos in Indy are.  I have entertained.......and then taken them to the ONE......

Pacos Taqueria is on point.  Very authentic and will not disappoint!

If you are in Indy, try and stop by this hot lil hole in the wall just North East of the State Fairgrounds:

https://www.pacostaquerias.com/

Tell em Kenny sent ya!

I stumbled into Pacos one day when I was at the School of the Deaf for some meetings. Dynamite!!!!

12 hour Slow cook local free range Angus Chuck  Peppercinni peppers and spices... Secret method in making them so tender is that 

The Chick is   Always cooked and prepared During reruns of the big 10s in the background because It's the biggest meat grinder there is! 

120879.jpg

21004.jpg

I’m going to give you two locations . . 

1.) El Taco Express Marion, IN the tacos de lengua are money. 

2.) A little taco truck in Warsaw, IN. Used to be cash only. It always set in the parking lot of Advanced Auto Parts. 🔥🔥🔥I dont even know if this place had a name but if you are from Warsaw area you know. Found this pic on google. 

A148CDE2-6D47-493D-83AD-61F047555D11.jpeg