Evansville Central sectional shirt issues

So here it is almost 2 months and my complete order for shirts has not arrived yet. Anyone else having issues getting their shirts?  The company has odd business hours, and doesn't return emails.  I ordered 2 shirts and was charged shipping even though shipping was free. I finally got ahold of a person and they took off the shipping fee. A week later I had 1 shirt delivered. Now after 2 more calls I still don't have the 2nd shirt. 

21 hours ago, Kellywheels said:

So here it is almost 2 months and my complete order for shirts has not arrived yet. Anyone else having issues getting their shirts?  The company has odd business hours, and doesn't return emails.  I ordered 2 shirts and was charged shipping even though shipping was free. I finally got ahold of a person and they took off the shipping fee. A week later I had 1 shirt delivered. Now after 2 more calls I still don't have the 2nd shirt. 

We ordered 3 shirts last year at the Pendleton Regional. Paid for them- Still waiting on them. No response when we call.