Apologize

I want to personally apologize to Andy Oberlin from The Fort Wrestling Facility for the DM I sent him on the night after Semi-State.  I want to also apologize for insinuating Andy is biased.  I also would like to apologize to the entire forum for my coarse words.  I'm competitive but I don't want my competitive nature to alter my character.  I will do better going forward.

As a casual observer with no skin in the game, I appreciate your contributions to the site.  My son is too young to be included in the high school thread, but I enjoy reading and learning about those that have had an impact on the sport and you are often the first person to mention someone from the area around the FW Semi State that I may have never heard of.  Some posts could be taken as coarse, but I usually take them as someone that is passionate about the sport and the area you are familiar with.  Keep being passionate and standing up for the wrestlers or the areas that may be underrepresented, your contributions are what make this site worth visiting on a regular basis.  I look forward to meeting you in person sometime.

To be clear, I also am unaware of whatever may have been said between yourself and Mr. Oberlin, that is between the two of you.  I would like to meet Andy at some point also, I think we have crossed paths recently but we have never met.  I appreciate Andy's effort to increase the training and success of the NE Indiana area and I hope it continues to improve.

1 hour ago, JFreeze said:

As a casual observer with no skin in the game, I appreciate your contributions to the site.  My son is too young to be included in the high school thread, but I enjoy reading and learning about those that have had an impact on the sport and you are often the first person to mention someone from the area around the FW Semi State that I may have never heard of.  Some posts could be taken as coarse, but I usually take them as someone that is passionate about the sport and the area you are familiar with.  Keep being passionate and standing up for the wrestlers or the areas that may be underrepresented, your contributions are what make this site worth visiting on a regular basis.  I look forward to meeting you in person sometime.

I live in Elkhart we can set that up.  And thank you.

6 minutes ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

@aoberlin are you able to ban other admins? 🤣 jk

No but I can take his server down. Dude gets one lucky slide by over 20 years ago and it is now on his resume for life. He didn't even get a mat return from it.

Generalissimo,

I love you. Never ran into you when I was coaching in the NE, but you are the real deal and I love your love for the sport.

Andy,

I attended clinics of yours while coaching and am proud to see you take things to the next level with the academy.  Your coaching progeny speak to your value as much as your character.  Keep going.

On 3/21/2023 at 9:17 PM, aoberlin said:

We are good. I personally apologize to the General also for over reacting and making it public. It’s about the kids and I lost sight of that. 

This just in breaking news, Breaking news:

It turns out both General and Aoberlin are in Fact HUMAN!!!

Regardless whatever y'all might been into it over you can Agree that 

there's nothing that matters more than what is the Best for the kids! 

I been away a few weeks so I'm not in the loop not that it's any my business, but from a neutral POV 

y'all both def are Blessings to y'all wrestling community, and I am glad that you're both going to let the bs die and do what y'all do best.

That Consists  ofa having great taste in Combat sports,Giving back to the greatest sport/wrestling family on the planet, and being 2 of the top 500 posters on here😂 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

On 3/22/2023 at 1:06 PM, aoberlin said:

No but I can take his server down. Dude gets one lucky slide by over 20 years ago and it is now on his resume for life. He didn't even get a mat return from it.

I JUST THREW The brick,

I'm calling Tim Welch for a review! 

On 3/22/2023 at 1:06 PM, aoberlin said:

I feel this. Brother in law threw me with double overs at a party TEN YEARS AGO and I still can't live it down.