NCAA At-Large Selections - 2023

On 3/8/2023 at 9:01 AM, bigballerb said:

Would of liked to see Henry Porter from IU make it in, has some good wins but some of his questionable losses are probably what kept him out.

Sadly, he didn't have any wins over the field. This is killer in his evaluation process.

38 minutes ago, maligned said:

Sadly, he didn't have any wins over the field. This is killer in his evaluation process.

He had a win over Palmer. I was hoping that win and the win over foley would be enough. Brands really screwed the process up when he didn’t push for the allocation for Teske, ended up shorting the Big Ten a spot.

Edited by bigballerb

21 minutes ago, bigballerb said:

He had a win over Palmer. I was hoping that win and the win over foley would be enough. Brands really screwed the process up when he didn’t push for the allocation for Teske ended up shorting the Big Ten a spot.

You're right. I looked at the wrong profile and didn't realize I'd mis-clicked. He must have been very close. A few Big 10 guys at 133 must have just missed based on their resumes

Edited by maligned