Simple answer I am sure

buttler73

Streaming: All matches on Friday and Saturday, including Saturday night’s championship round, may be viewed via live stream for a subscription fee of $15 via IHSAAtv.org.  If you have a FloPro+ plan, you may also view the livestream at FloWrestling.com through the consolation rounds. Saturday night’s championship round may also be found on the Bally Sports+ app.

This is from IHSAA website. I am assuming you have to purchase something for the finals round.

The finals were available through about Monday on Track/Flo. Then, they weren't. On the IHSAA TV web page, there's a link to purchase the downloadable version of the finals with intros, matches and interviews.

I imagine there is a timeline that has to be met before the matches are available again on Track/Flo. (The matches show on the Track profile page, but not available when clicking on that link over to the file on Flo...)

Thanks everyone I was able to the next day and then it stopped. I reached out to TW  and Flo and Told them. And the Asked specifically and at the time was all of the championship round. I went back Just now and they are available. Not sure what happened. But thanks again.