B1G Ten predictions

Post your predictions. Or pick apart mine...

125 - Lee(all pins) Iowa 

133- RBY  PSU

141 - Bartlett PSU(Upset over Woods)

149 - Sasso  OSU

157 - Robb Nebraska

165 - Hamiti Wisconsin

174 - Starocci PSU 

184 - Brooks PSU 

197 - Dean PSU 

285 - Kerkvliet PSU( Mason gets him at NCAAs)

Team - PSU, Iowa, Neb

Edited by beaner2

On 2/24/2023 at 3:22 PM, ILUV2PIN said:

Thank god the old man that is Spencer Lee will be done after this year. Dude is about as old as me and I've been out of college for 7 years....

10 hours ago, ReformedPoster said:

Max Dean as well.  

It is getting really bad. Guys 24 and 25 years old  still collegiate eligible. They are graduating from high school at 19 years old. Or past that. 

14 minutes ago, Disco said:

Indiana top seed, DJ Washington at 6, 7 seed is Rooks at 149. Then Bullock is an 8 seed. Man the conference is a meat grinder. 

I think IU gets 5 to qualify, those three plus Porter and Gilcher, love to see the younger Rooks get in, but that's a tough weight. 

8 hours ago, beaner2 said:

I think IU gets 5 to qualify, those three plus Porter and Gilcher, love to see the younger Rooks get in, but that's a tough weight. 

57 ,in the BIG, is tough also. The allocations are  out , and to no surprise ,the conference gets the most. 

1 hour ago, ILUV2PIN said:

Shout to my fellow Garrett High School alum, Clayton Fielden, as he'll be competing at 184 as the 13 seed. Super proud of him! #RBT

Tough weight class for under class men.

• beaner2 changed the title to B1G Ten predictions
On 2/28/2023 at 7:54 PM, Disco said:

It is getting really bad. Guys 24 and 25 years old  still collegiate eligible. They are graduating from high school at 19 years old. Or past that. 

Kind of like last year Micic and Nick Lee were both Seniors at the same time after being Senior/Freshman in HS?  :)