Aiden Torres

Websterk149

I do not know this kid at all but I just think with all the talk about the 3 schools and other things it’s getting lost that this young man went 52-0!!! That, for one, is extremely tough to do and cap off with a title. Also so so rare to see a kid with that many matches now. Most kids come in with 30-40 matches most? Looking at his track profile it adds up to him having 184 matches total over 4 years. Just think that’s an awesome career for Aiden Torres really, maybe not to others but congrats! 

17 hours ago, Websterk149 said:

I do not know this kid at all but I just think with all the talk about the 3 schools and other things it’s getting lost that this young man went 52-0!!! That, for one, is extremely tough to do and cap off with a title. Also so so rare to see a kid with that many matches now. Most kids come in with 30-40 matches most? Looking at his track profile it adds up to him having 184 matches total over 4 years. Just think that’s an awesome career for Aiden Torres really, maybe not to others but congrats! 

Here are some stats on Aidan's career:

Win - Loss = 171-14 (school record for most wins)

Takedowns = 521 (school record)

Pins = 104 (school record)

52-0  (school record for season wins)

First 4X state placer for Chesterton