Next year state champs!!?

Sounds crazy but hear me out I have the KINGSMEN winning the state title next year….. Brady Harper I think will place top 8 an explosive incoming freshman with great accomplishments who has a senior leader Dylan Bennett to train with they get along dry well and will be their to push eachother also able to look up to his older senior leader brother Harper to set an example ryann Schmidtendorff I think will place top 8 has been ticket round the last two years and started him growing up around sectionals expect him to be strong next season also having the senior Dylan Bennett to help him out along the wayDylan Bennett I think will place top 8 with him not making it I think he’s going to take this summer personal and come back with a huge exclamation mark Angelo vargo I think can contend for a title this kid is strong strong fireworks I know him and Denton will be pushing eachother hard in the room also having a win over state champ thrine this summer dominant dominant wrestler Wesley Harper I think will place top 5 he’s starting to become comfortable with where he wants to go and unfortunately didn’t wrestle to his potential this semi state and got 4th resulting to a cheoney Friday night but he had a fall win over state runner up Courtney so we know what he’s capable of when he’s fired up Bryce Denton I think can contend for a title we saw something this year that is rare this kid had everything going against him and still made it back to Indy he’s powerful explosive he has everything to win a title next season I could go on and on about this kid my son asked him what’s his plans now and Denton responded with he’s going to take a few weeks off to get back to 100% and then he’s in the room everyday and that he feels bad for whoever steps on the mat across from him because next season is personal and that these injurys took a great season from his hands so with him being smart with his body Denton is coming harder and stronger then ever Zymarion Hollyfield I think will place top 8 a very very very aggressive wrestler who has noted that he needs to tighten his tool box to match his aggression I have seen him at his best and I don’t see many people getting in his way vinny freeman I think will place top 3 6th place as a freshman is insane not to mention he was a boy amount men who went nose to nose with everyone out there listening to the kid talk and listening to his teammates talk he has strongly surrendered himself with the now senior leader Denton ajd looks up to the kid so much he is in good hands I heard them talking and hugging after his placement match and you could hear in dentons voice how proud he was of him and that he wants vinny to train and workout with him all summer and said “we’re going to be under the lights together next year” with the push of a leader added to the youngsters skill and talent I can’t wait to see where this kid goes Brody brown I think will place top 8 he’s been under the radar due to Payton Kendall and yes he isn’t a national champ hidden just your daily high school wrestler but he’s a monster big big boy for their challenge he was down to Kendall by 1 and tripped right in bounds to get stuck but Harper has taken him under his wing and has hugeeeeee goals for this man and we await for them to show 

so with my thinking penn could bring 9 qualifiers and 9 could place with 2 possible champs

12 minutes ago, Pennwrestling said:

Sounds crazy but hear me out I have the KINGSMEN winning the state title next year….. Brady Harper I think will place top 8 an explosive incoming freshman with great accomplishments who has a senior leader Dylan Bennett to train with they get along dry well and will be their to push eachother also able to look up to his older senior leader brother Harper to set an example ryann Schmidtendorff I think will place top 8 has been ticket round the last two years and started him growing up around sectionals expect him to be strong next season also having the senior Dylan Bennett to help him out along the wayDylan Bennett I think will place top 8 with him not making it I think he’s going to take this summer personal and come back with a huge exclamation mark Angelo vargo I think can contend for a title this kid is strong strong fireworks I know him and Denton will be pushing eachother hard in the room also having a win over state champ thrine this summer dominant dominant wrestler Wesley Harper I think will place top 5 he’s starting to become comfortable with where he wants to go and unfortunately didn’t wrestle to his potential this semi state and got 4th resulting to a cheoney Friday night but he had a fall win over state runner up Courtney so we know what he’s capable of when he’s fired up Bryce Denton I think can contend for a title we saw something this year that is rare this kid had everything going against him and still made it back to Indy he’s powerful explosive he has everything to win a title next season I could go on and on about this kid my son asked him what’s his plans now and Denton responded with he’s going to take a few weeks off to get back to 100% and then he’s in the room everyday and that he feels bad for whoever steps on the mat across from him because next season is personal and that these injurys took a great season from his hands so with him being smart with his body Denton is coming harder and stronger then ever Zymarion Hollyfield I think will place top 8 a very very very aggressive wrestler who has noted that he needs to tighten his tool box to match his aggression I have seen him at his best and I don’t see many people getting in his way vinny freeman I think will place top 3 6th place as a freshman is insane not to mention he was a boy amount men who went nose to nose with everyone out there listening to the kid talk and listening to his teammates talk he has strongly surrendered himself with the now senior leader Denton ajd looks up to the kid so much he is in good hands I heard them talking and hugging after his placement match and you could hear in dentons voice how proud he was of him and that he wants vinny to train and workout with him all summer and said “we’re going to be under the lights together next year” with the push of a leader added to the youngsters skill and talent I can’t wait to see where this kid goes Brody brown I think will place top 8 he’s been under the radar due to Payton Kendall and yes he isn’t a national champ hidden just your daily high school wrestler but he’s a monster big big boy for their challenge he was down to Kendall by 1 and tripped right in bounds to get stuck but Harper has taken him under his wing and has hugeeeeee goals for this man and we await for them to show 

so with my thinking penn could bring 9 qualifiers and 9 could place with 2 

14 minutes ago, Pennwrestling said:

so with my thinking penn could bring 9 qualifiers and 9 could place with 2 possible champs

I would put the brakes on . Penn should be better next year if they can stay healthy , but to say state champs , that's a stretch . CP , Brownsburg and CG will all be loaded with studs . I do think if Penn can stay healthy , they have a shot at finishing in the top 10 . 

16 hours ago, Pennwrestling said:

Who are you? Whatever you’re smoking, we all want some!

Edited by dwise

Embrace the power of punctuation. I ran outta breath reading the longest sentence in board history. 

I support the kingsmen…but unless certain schools secede from the state, I don’t foresee a state championship scenario. 

Gotta have hope….in Harper we trust! 

Edited by UncleJimmy

I do think Penn can be better next year. I think adding Harper and Vargo both who I think can medal as freshman helps. Bennett, Harper, Denton and Hollyfield are a strong strong senior class. I think all 4 are possibly medal hopefully they can avoid the injury bug.

Vinny Freeman medaling at 182 can be in the mix but for a title will need to continue to develop and possibly miss Veazy

everybody should be excited about their chances next year but also don’t count out the Cavemen  

23 minutes ago, ontherise219 said:

I do think Penn can be better next year. I think adding Harper and Vargo both who I think can medal as freshman helps. Bennett, Harper, Denton and Hollyfield are a strong strong senior class. I think all 4 are possibly medal hopefully they can avoid the injury bug.

Vinny Freeman medaling at 182 can be in the mix but for a title will need to continue to develop and possibly miss Veazy

everybody should be excited about their chances next year but also don’t count out the Cavemen  

Think Mishawaka loses like 8-9 seniors . They do return their 2 state placers . 

15 hours ago, dwise said:

Who are you? Whatever you’re smoking, we all want some!

Exactly , Brownsburg had 3 state champs and multiple placers and finished 3rd . I can't even wrap my head around that . With the studs CP, BB and CG possess , it might take 5 champs and a couple placers to win it next year . 

Edited by M109R

1 hour ago, M109R said:

Exactly , Brownsburg had 3 state champs and multiple placers and finished 3rd . I can't even wrap my head around that . With the studs CP, BB and CG possess , it might take 5 champs and a couple placers to win it next year . 

Next year's going to be interesting.  BB looks like they're graduating one state champ, CG 2 state placers, and CP 3 state champs.  I know CG has some battle tested kids in the room that filled in for injuries in/around the weight classes they're graduating, and I have no doubt CP is the same.  BB's squad is pretty young, and only figures to get better, even with losing a state champ at heavyweight.  It's going to take a ton of work to break into the top 3 next year.

On 2/19/2023 at 12:55 PM, Pennwrestling said:

caliboy is back!

On 2/19/2023 at 7:25 PM, ontherise219 said:

I'll Vouch right now Vargo is Top3