Single Session purchase to All Sessions

Bulldog89

I had purchased my Session 1 tickets yesterday with my parent code before the All Session tickets were available.  I just called Gainbridge ticket office and they are changing you from single session to all session if you did the same thing.   I also asked about tomorrow and the public ticket sales and they informed me that there is no limit on what you can purchase.  Get them fast!!! Be patient and nice with them, they are working hard.  It was very hassle free!!!

Edited by Bulldog89

So do we know if the general public sales are able to buy a Friday and Saturday all session ticket? Or do we have to buy a single Friday all session ticket and then also buy a Single Saturday All session ticket? 

1 minute ago, HCman said:

So do we know if the general public sales are able to buy a Friday and Saturday all session ticket? Or do we have to buy a single Friday all session ticket and then also buy a Single Saturday All session ticket? 

Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10AM to everyone.

4 hours ago, Bulldog89 said:

I had purchased my Session 1 tickets yesterday with my parent code before the All Session tickets were available.  I just called Gainbridge ticket office and they are changing you from single session to all session if you did the same thing.   I also asked about tomorrow and the public ticket sales and they informed me that there is no limit on what you can purchase.  Get them fast!!! Be patient and nice with them, they are working hard.  It was very hassle free!!!

What number did you call?

I figured it out too.  I was confused also by the Saturday listed at the top with the all session on multiple tickets.  I was lucky enough to get 4 All Session tickets though.  Can't wait to watch these kids get after it!  Fun day with my boys in the stands.  I look forward to this weekend every year.