Regional Edition notable wins!

5 hours ago, AJ said:

HW 

#7 Waters MC pinned #22 Wurm AC

#7 Waters MC dec #14 Cruz BL 3-1 in OT

Him, lyric and his their pops came to the pal club and got lil technique session few weekends back with me,  besides being raised/coached by his great family and yall coaches,and a all state academic student with a unreal 4.0+ gpa, the young man's humble and mature as he could be!

I'll tell yall right this second that the stud is made of granite! Just showing him and drilling with him moves off the whistle from top , without hi, resisting he felt like a grown ass man and half lol dude is deceptively massive and just a Unit of a man child!

with most HSs being  lil softer and visibiy"bigger" when in reality he's a 6'2 @240+ with less body fat than most well put together 95 and 220 pounders!  With his rare combination of size, strength, footwork, physicality, natural IQ to go with his elite big man speed and agility,he's Def my pick at HW!!  And regardless I'll have him 1 badass HL mixtapes for his graduation present!