Boilers host Hoosiers

Thought it was a pretty entertaining dual overall. South had a nice OT win. At 174 if Null hadn't given up the late reversal on the edge, wouldn't have been a major. He was going for it though after reversing Washington to his back so hard to criticize I guess.  Match would have been tied 16-16. Not sure on criteria who would have won.

Not sure Purdue beats Maryland. Probably another close B1G basement dual. haha

2 hours ago, RAJR said:

Thought it was a pretty entertaining dual overall. South had a nice OT win. At 174 if Null hadn't given up the late reversal on the edge, wouldn't have been a major. He was going for it though after reversing Washington to his back so hard to criticize I guess.  Match would have been tied 16-16. Not sure on criteria who would have won.

Not sure Purdue beats Maryland. Probably another close B1G basement dual. haha

South has shone some moxie this year. I’m not sure Washington has a chance to AA, as I thought this year. He has a problem of getting off bottom , and if he doesn’t attack all the time, he gives up too much. We’ll see. Great team effort again. Needed every one.

On 1/28/2023 at 11:08 PM, beaner2 said:

PU 125

IU 133

IU 141

IU 149

PU 157

IU 165

IU 174

PU 184

PU 197

IU 285

Purdue needs bonus pts to win, and will likely get it from Ramos and Kendall.  

I say this comes down to criteria of wins and IU wins.

This is Pretty close to what happened. Five matches won by each team. 

12 hours ago, Disco said:

South has shone some moxie this year. I’m not sure Washington has a chance to AA, as I thought this year. He has a problem of getting off bottom , and if he doesn’t attack all the time, he gives up too much. We’ll see. Great team effort again. Needed every one.

Washington needs a gas tank.  1.5 periods and then he falls very flat.  The guy has all the tools to AA but the tank.  The MN match he was dominating until 2nd period.

2 hours ago, nk140 said:

Washington needs a gas tank.  1.5 periods and then he falls very flat.  The guy has all the tools to AA but the tank.  The MN match he was dominating until 2nd period.

Was hoping the weight cut down this year was in part due to a better diet and cardio routine.  But, not quite seeing the cardio part as much.  Not much time left to get the cardio in place now but, hopefully the right game plan is in place to last through several deep matches in Conference and the grind of a NCAA tournament.  

He can save gas ,if he didn’t have to press the action all the time. But then if he doesn’t push the action ,he gives up to much and can’t defend. He needs to hone his defensive skills. This will solve his cardio issue. He definitely won’t AA as it stands.