Who is in and Who is out??

Unfortunately the biggest one Toby Billerman not in the bracket today for Perry. 

At Cp 2 guys who have been in the Rankings

Evan Cruz crown point is out, Kaptur is in 

and twice beaten Freshman Quinton Buckmaster Kankakee Valley is out. 

Purdue Polytechnic Silas Foster wasn’t in the 138 bracket today 

Any others? 

30 minutes ago, ontherise219 said:

Unfortunately the biggest one Toby Billerman not in the bracket today for Perry. 

At Cp 2 guys who have been in the Rankings

Evan Cruz crown point is out, Kaptur is in 

and twice beaten Freshman Quinton Buckmaster Kankakee Valley is out. 

Purdue Polytechnic Silas Foster wasn’t in the 138 bracket today 

Any others? 

Man that sucks about Toby, hope everything is okay🙏🏻

On 2/4/2023 at 9:48 AM, Gasman said:

What happen with maiden from

new castle?

Was DQd on a highly questionable "slam" call, I don't want to point fingers or make excuses but it just sucks as a senior putting together sparkling campaign of 35-1 

Only losing  to #3 savage Jeb Pretchel..

Wyatt had worked his tail off, all summer wanted to make a big run this season, especially with how crappy his season came to an end last year with him losing by a stalling point that was awarded with less than 10 seconds left in the match.. Mind you this was not even a handfulof seconds after he had taken a shot was hit with less than 8 seconds in a match with a second stalling to lose by one and the ticket round. 

but at the same time he had already called once for stalling early in the match, so it was definitely a preventable, but just happens to too good of a kid not that any kid should deserve to lose like this but. 

Wyatt tournament ended very reminiscent like a few years ago with his teammate was DQd in the ticket round, at least my guy then had a couple more years to make a run, made it to the state finals the next year, and you still have the rest of this season.

I just hope that a young man who was unable to continue in this instance doesn't conduct himself like the fellas I was referring to from a few years ago..

Who was so injured that he couldn't continue but as soon as he walked off the mat was winking and sticking his tongue out. Then went on to win the semi state and made it a point to come to our section and talk everybody smiling, taunting our fan section, rubbing up and down in singlet yelling some things that I want to repeat along the lines of haha big deal with some other profanities..

I don't care if you're the wrestling god son that just won the world titles, the only thing worse than a sore loser is a crappy winner. 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

6 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Was DQd on a highly questionable "slam" call, I don't want to point fingers or make excuses but it just sucks any good man pretty good season together one Wyatt has, only losing once to savages Jeb Pretchel.. Wyatt had worked his tail off, all summer wanted to make a big run this season, especially with how crappy his season came to an end last year with him losing by a stalling point that was awarded with less than 10 seconds left in the match.. Mind you this was not even the new full of seconds after he had taken a shot, but at the same time he had already been one for stalling early in the match, so it's definitely a preventable. 

Wyatt tournament ended very reminiscent like a few years ago with his teammate was DQd in the ticket round, at least my guy then had a couple more years to make a run, made it to the state finals the next year, and you still have the rest of this season.

I just hope that a young man who was unable to continue in this instance doesn't conduct himself like the fellas I was referring to from a few years ago..Who was so injured that he couldn't continue but as soon as he walked off the mat was winking and sticking his tongue out. Then went on to win the semi state and made it a point to come to our section and talk everybody smiling, taunting our fan section, rubbing up and down in singlet yelling some things that I want to repeat along the lines of haha big deal with some other profanities..

I don't care if you're the wrestling god son that just won the world titles, the only thing worse than a sore loser is a crappy winner. 

I just hate it for my kid that has busted his butt, to lose his senior season this way. The return was hard but at the end of the day, it wasn’t malicious or intentional. I feel horrible for him.

7 hours ago, RASSLER4LIFE said:

I just hate it for my kid that has busted his butt, to lose his senior season this way. The return was hard but at the end of the day, it wasn’t malicious or intentional. I feel horrible for him.

I know it was not only are crappy way to end a high school. But two years in a row, he was unjustly robbed of what he worked 4!