New Haven Sectional Predictions

7 hours ago, aoberlin said:

Quick question. I consider North Side High School downtown and my wife says no way. Is that a deciding factor if I qualify as a Fort Waynian? Honest question we debate it all the time. I truly believe that is something people that grew up outside of Fort Wayne see differently. 

I went to high school with your wife and she is totally right! 

53 minutes ago, nkraus said:

@GenHeavyHandz you can't "laugh" at my predictions :)  I'm right, you're wrong hahahahaha

You're wrong..without no explanation....no foot to stand on...allies gang up on me....Give me all the ammo..I'm probably going to get to party for at least half a decade...At least I talk stuff with reasonable backup....Andy trying to get me kicked off...If these predictions made you mad: think about next year.  Of course I don't mean you but you get me.  I'll put it out there: 2024 The Roar shall be fully restored. 

45 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:
45 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

You're wrong..without no explanation....no foot to stand on...allies gang up on me....Give me all the ammo..I'm probably going to get to party for at least half a decade...At least I talk stuff with reasonable backup....Andy trying to get me kicked off...If these predictions made you mad: think about next year.  Of course I don't mean you but you get me.  I'll put it out there: 2024 The Roar shall be fully restored. 

I love you, truly, but choo choo 😂🤣🤪

Edited by nkraus

106. Ocampo Snider🔒

113. Benedict Homestead(Cooper NH)✅

120. Daring Luers  (Rocha NH)✅

126. Sharp Snider  

132. Doster New Haven✅

138. Lapsley Snider

145. Prochaska Snider  (Elkins NH)✅

152. Russel Snider

160. Smith Snider

170. Arsini Homestead

182. Veazy Snider🔒

195. Daring Luers

220. Leal Snider

I like your predictions there General, but I do need to throw in some NH wrestlers that have been wrestling pretty well lately and might make things interesting!!!  Going to be a fun day of wrestling!!

Are English Bulldogs Dangerous? | UKPets

Edited by Bulldog89