Ramos PU 2%

133 RBY PSU 60%

Fix OSU 35%

Vito CO   5%

141 Wide Open. Not sold on Alirez, Woods looks to be the favorite

149. Yianni CO 80%

Gomez WI 15%

Sasso OSU 5%

157 another wide open. Andonian from VT is my favorite, with his funk.

165.  3 champs. Partial to O'Toole cuz his walk up music last year was a Motley Crue song. 

174 Carter PSU 75%

Mekhi  VT  15%

Labs NEB.  10%

184 Brooks PSU 60%

keikelson NIU 10%

Hidlay NCST.  10%

Coleman ISU.  10%

197 This one is tricky. I really want a Dean v. Beard final. Though Batisda, Elam, Truax are right there. Dont count out boring Warner, either.

285 We all want Parris to go out on top. Your top 4 will be: 

Parris 

Davidson

Schultz 

Kerk

6 hours ago, beaner2 said:

125. Lee IA 90%

Glory PR 8%

Ramos PU 2%

285 We all want Parris to go out on top. Your top 4 will be: 

Parris 

Davidson

Schultz 

Kerk

Lee is more like 98% with Glory at 2%

Don't forget about Cassioppi at 285.  He and Kerk should go at it Friday night.  Cass beat Kerk at the big 10's last year.

9 minutes ago, ReformedPoster said:

Lee is more like 98% with Glory at 2%

Don't forget about Cassioppi at 285.  He and Kerk should go at it Friday night.  Cass beat Kerk at the big 10's last year.

These were going to be my comments as well, or something similar anyway.

Lee is the one complete lock of the tournament if he stays healthy. He could lose if someone gets super lucky.

And I believe the top 3 at 285 will be Parris, Cassioppi & Kerkvliet in some order. Davison, Schultz & the others are a notch below those three IMO. But the gap isn't so big that an upset can't happen.

27 minutes ago, SIACfan said:

These were going to be my comments as well, or something similar anyway.

Lee is the one complete lock of the tournament if he stays healthy. He could lose if someone gets super lucky.

And I believe the top 3 at 285 will be Parris, Cassioppi & Kerkvliet in some order. Davison, Schultz & the others are a notch below those three IMO. But the gap isn't so big that an upset can't happen.

I think 285 seeds will be:

1 Parris

2 Kerk

3 Cass

4 Schultz

5 Davison

2-4 will depend on Friday night and how the Big 10 tournament goes.  Parris owns Cass, so I don't see him losing to him.  Kerk can beat Parris, but seems to struggle with Cass.  Schultz has one loss but likely won't lose again before NCAA.

While I believe that Parris, Kerkvliet & Cassioppi are the top 3 guys, they likely won't hold the top 3 spots in the rankings by the end of the season given how they will be knocking each other off during the season & the B1G Championships.

Unless of course their only losses are to each other & the rankings take that into consideration.

On 1/24/2023 at 7:55 AM, Disco said:

Look pretty accurate here, to me. For this time of the wrestling season . Injuries always rear their ugly heads and throw a monkey wrench into things. But barring injuries, Pennsylvania state seems to have 3 or 4 champs. 

Or 5

There is no doubt that 157 appears wide open with no clear favorite. So many veterans that are capable of putting together a great tournament.

But could it be a newcomer that develops throughout the year & rises to the top? Could Levi Haines be the next freshman phenom that comes up big at the right time under coach Sanderson?