Coaches that are teachers

Y2CJ41

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h9IqkNalLBhfEWQQfN1jDK_rDGC2wR-xqV4RwHhMLp0/edit?usp=sharing

I have been curious how many coaches are teachers or in the building in some FULL-TIME capacity at schools. I started filling in some that I knew, but would like to get as many as possible.

Not sure where all your going with this data, but it maybe worth distinguishing between teacher in the HS building and a teacher that is just within the corporation.  It's much easier to find possible new wrestlers and keep tabs on the current ones if you are in their building rather than just part of the same corporation.    

1 minute ago, MattM said:

Not sure where all your going with this data, but it maybe worth distinguishing between teacher in the HS building and a teacher that is just within the corporation.  It's much easier to find possible new wrestlers and keep tabs on the current ones if you are in their building rather than just part of the same corporation.    

Come on, do you really think I have nefarious intentions!

Teacher within the corporation or some sort of job within the school system. That means if they are an IT guy or even custodian. Mainly just seeing who is in the school ecosystem in some full time manner.

Frankfort Sectional I know all but 1:

Carmel- Pendoski is a Lay coach

Fishers- Ingalls is at the school full time 

Westfield- Phil is a Teacher at the HS

Sheridan, Clinton Central, Clinton Prairie, Rossville, and Lebanon are all Lay coaches. 

I am a teacher.

Not certain on Frankfort's coach.

7 minutes ago, Coach Brobst said:

Frankfort Sectional I know all but 1:

Carmel- Pendoski is a Lay coach

Fishers- Ingalls is at the school full time 

Westfield- Phil is a Teacher at the HS

Sheridan, Clinton Central, Clinton Prairie, Rossville, and Lebanon are all Lay coaches. 

I am a teacher.

Not certain on Frankfort's coach.

Clinton Central's coach has taught at CC for 19 years.

1 hour ago, Y2CJ41 said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h9IqkNalLBhfEWQQfN1jDK_rDGC2wR-xqV4RwHhMLp0/edit?usp=sharing

I have been curious how many coaches are teachers or in the building in some FULL-TIME capacity at schools. I started filling in some that I knew, but would like to get as many as possible.

I’m so proud of you Joe!!! 18 years later and you finally spell my last name right! 😂