Article: 2023 IHSAA State Finals Schedule

Y2CJ41

Per
https://www.ihsaa.org/sports/boys/wrestling/2022-23-tournament?round=state-finals

Friday, Feb. 17, 2023
Session 1

Gates open at 12:30 pm ET
Parade of Champions at 1:30 pm ET
First Round Weight Classes 106 - 145 begin at 2 pm ET 
First Round Weight Classes 152 - 285 begin at 5:30 pm ET

Saturday, Feb. 18, 2023
Session 2

Gates open at 8 am ET 
Quarterfinals begin at 9 am ET with Semifinals to follow
Fieldhouse cleared of all spectators following Semifinals
Session 3 
Gates open at 3:30 pm ET
Consolations at 4:30 pm ET with State Championships to follow at 7:30 pm ET

View full article

27 minutes ago, Thor said:

Sucks for guys like me that try to make it down after work, but looks like it’s essentially one session on Friday. Maybe an hour or so break in between, but not hours like it has been the past two years. 

Sometimes I'm pretty close to being correct, from December 7th Gorilla Radio

19 minutes ago, purdue02 said:

1. Does anyone know when state finals tickets will go on sale?

2. Are they truly going to sell all sessions tickets?  You can both All sessions the same time session 1 goes on sale?

Ive been told that Saturday tickets will go on sale @ 11:30 pm Friday night. HUGE mistake!!! Prepare to refresh a million times, lose place in que 100 times, have ticketmaster crash, and be up til 2am for nose bleeds. SMH

12 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Ive been told that Saturday tickets will go on sale @ 11:30 pm Friday night. HUGE mistake!!! Prepare to refresh a million times, lose place in que 100 times, have ticketmaster crash, and be up til 2am for nose bleeds. SMH

Wait until the following year when in a much smaller venue 

On 1/18/2023 at 2:25 PM, Mattyb said:

local dirt ball scalpers will get in on this… 

Happy Simu Liu GIF by Kim's Convenience

That's why we have always been so tight, Not only because of wrestling but the term DIRTBALLS, is a good ol staple in my vocab 😂 

I gotta idea, maybe we can get ticketmaster to put a picture of dial Soap, on the tickets, cuz at all know that soap is Kryptonite to a DB!!!

If we can get our hands on a stack of those tickets, I gotta even better idea to Keep them safe, we can put the Dial soap sponsored Tickets in inside a Book.. Between the soap and paperback novel, those tickets won't dare fall into the hands of  scuz Bucket DB! 

The sight of a book with soap tickets in the presence of DBs would resemble the wicked witch of the West melting!

Edited by FCFIGHTER170