160- Lee-NV , Cornwell-EDW , Hinshaw-OV , Ferree-Sul

170- Murphy-NP , Gilliam-NV , Krause-WV , Woodrum-BC

182- Kramer-NP , Alexander-NV , Bandy-OV , Drake-Sul

195- Simmons-NV , Higgins-WV , Harcourt-SP , Hubbell-EDW

220- Hinshaw-OV , Montgomery-WV , Beadles-SP , Fender-EDW

Hwt- Mills-OV , Brewer-NV , Hendricks-WV , Pelfrey-SP

Teams Race : (Team- Placers/Champs)

OV- 9/3 , NV- 8/3 , GC- 6/3 , EDW- 7/1 , NP- 5/2

Again this is JMO , fell free to respond. Good Luck to all the competitor!

Thanks Bigtoe19

HHC might have 1 of the most loaded Conference brackets I can recall ever seeing @145... Seeds/rank as follows with 4 top 15 ranked studs ranging from 6th-15th!! 

1. #8 Jack Todd 22-0 of Pendleton who's looked damn good this year coming off a awesome off season and wins over state ranked foes Thrine, Fettig, And Franklin. 

2.#6(138) 24-2  Brevan Thrine Nc

with his only legit loss coming to Todd 7-6.. They are 2-1 lifetime and had a doozy earlier this season.. Brevs other "loss" was a Mat return vs Rushville that was called as a slam, which I won't even get started on.

3. #14 Kolton Rhonemus  24-3 Delta is comes from a bloodline Of Champions with his father being a state qualifier and Kolton being a hammer himself with many notable wins including 7-1 win over Kiner , we should and could see a Match with Him vs my guy Thrine in the semis! 

4. #15 Kiner 24-5 of Mt Vernon is battle tested with only losses to State ranked gamers including a win over the 4th Place medalist Dillon Graham of Cathedral. Kiner vs Todd could be  fireworks.

To whomever ever wins this this loaded weight, they'll have to Wrestle their tails off! 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Northern Indiana Conference is this weekend as well. Here are the Semi-State and State Ranked Wrestlers:

#5 EC/#17 Ryann Schmidtendorff Penn

#8 EC Brody King John Glenn 

#4 EC/ #17 Dylan Bennett Penn

#5 FW/#13 Mikey Kallimani Jimtown

#4 EC/ #14 Wes Harper Penn 

#2 EC/ #5 Jeffery Huyvaert New Prairie

#3 EC/ #9 Bryce Denton Penn

#3 EC/ #17 Jayden Lewis New Prairie

#6 EC Evan Eutsey Penn

#6 EC Hayden Whitneck New Prairie 

#7 EC Jamail Lowe South Bend Riley 

#2EC/#6 AJ Steenbeke Penn

#6 FW/#18 Connor Watts Jimtown

#6EC Sam Strange John Glenn

#7 EC Marques Young South Bend Riley

#3 EC/ #9 Zymarion Hollyfield Penn

#18 Ethan Freedline Elkhart

#4 EC/ #11 Neil Johnson New Prairie 

#8 FW Nash Schupert Elkhart

#4 EC Clayton Deutscher New Prairie

#1 FW/ #9 Brayden Jellison Elkhart

#5 EC/ #15 Peyton Kendall Penn

49 minutes ago, crosstownrivals said:

Northern Indiana Conference is this weekend as well. Here are the Semi-State and State Ranked Wrestlers:

#5 EC/#17 Ryann Schmidtendorff Penn

#8 EC Brody King John Glenn 

#4 EC/ #17 Dylan Bennett Penn

#5 FW/#13 Mikey Kallimani Jimtown

#4 EC/ #14 Wes Harper Penn 

#2 EC/ #5 Jeffery Huyvaert New Prairie

#3 EC/ #9 Bryce Denton Penn

#3 EC/ #17 Jayden Lewis New Prairie

#6 EC Evan Eutsey Penn

#6 EC Hayden Whitneck New Prairie 

#7 EC Jamail Lowe South Bend Riley 

#2EC/#6 AJ Steenbeke Penn

#6 FW/#18 Connor Watts Jimtown

#6EC Sam Strange John Glenn

#7 EC Marques Young South Bend Riley

#3 EC/ #9 Zymarion Hollyfield Penn

#18 Ethan Freedline Elkhart

#4 EC/ #11 Neil Johnson New Prairie 

#8 FW Nash Schupert Elkhart

#4 EC Clayton Deutscher New Prairie

#1 FW/ #9 Brayden Jellison Elkhart

#5 EC/ #15 Peyton Kendall Penn

Is Denton going to be able to go? 

Hoosier Crossroads Conference is this weekend too. Some really good and deep weights with several Top Teams there:

3 Top -20 ranked teams:

#2 Brownsburg--speaks for themselves.

#14 Zionsville--who I believe is better than 14th with Frazier, Wagner, and Penola all being legit title contenders plus a few other kids that will place well.

#20 HSE- Lang, Wagner, and Burgett all have good shots at titles. Several other kids in the 3rd-5th range.

At least 3 other top 30 teams as well:

Avon, who has Both Rioux's Both Schoeffs, and Syra all of whom are capable of winning titles.

Westfield: O'Neil, Tanner, and Rooney all have shots at titles plus several more 3rd-6th placers

Fishers: Ingalls (top seed at 126) and Yants are pretty darn good as is Sophomore Chris Quarles at 182, mix in a couple other top 4 kids in conference as well.

Even the two "bottom" teams have studs in Noblesville (Austin Hastings at 220 along with a few solid middle weights) and Franklin Central (Andrew Just, Gauge Clark).

Perhaps I'm biased (HINT: I am), but I don't think there's a better wrestling conference top to bottom in the state. There's a good chance that all 8 teams have at least one state medalist on their team come years' end. I could be missing a conference, but I just don't know where else you find that.

Get to Brownsburg this Saturday for some good action that promises to be great from the opening round the final match.

DAC Predictions:

106: Jones over Haney

113: Jendreas over Tolbert

120: Jackson over Sessa

126: Frazier over Rivera

132: DeMarco over Van Tichelt

138: Cruz over Clement

145: Torres over Bahl

152: Rinehart over Pellot

160: Goin over Shaffer

170: Goodwin over Hood

182: Cruz over Risner

195: White over Veal

220: Clark over McClelland

285: Clark over Meschede

Not too many upset picks here, with so many overwhelming favorites, with Jendreas, Jackson, Frazier, Rinehart, Goin, Goodwin, Cruz, White, and the Clarks locks in my book. Mason Jones could certainly be in there too, but Haney had a 6-1 match earlier in the year with Jones, and I feel like any of the other wrestlers in this list won't be making it to six minutes with less than eight points. Not a knock to Jones, of course, but I think Haney could test him. Woods from Portage is also solid and could very well be the finalist over Haney, and probably will be seeded higher, although I think Haney makes the upset. 132 will be the weight class of the tournament, with a rematch of DeMarco and Maldonado potentially happening, although Griffin Van Tichelt has had a great couple of weeks, getting wins like Josh Johnson and Keaton Morton in his few weeks as a starter for Crown Point. Is it too ambitious to think that Van Tichelt will beat Maldonado? Maybe, but I'm gonna pick the upset anyways. 145 could be interesting, but two of the significant wrestlers in the field are iffy on whether or not they will be there. Anthony Bahl may not be in good enough health to compete (hope you get better, man) and Carlos Perez has not competed for quite a bit of time now. This is also a potential weight class of the tournament if everybody shows, but if not, Crown Point's Christian Washington and Lake Central's Neo Cameron are wrestlers with solid results that will make for a fun semis match (went into overtime at Al Smith).

12 hours ago, TysonNisley said:

DAC Predictions:

106: Jones over Haney

113: Jendreas over Tolbert

120: Jackson over Sessa

126: Frazier over Rivera

132: DeMarco over Van Tichelt

138: Cruz over Clement

145: Torres over Bahl

152: Rinehart over Pellot

160: Goin over Shaffer

170: Goodwin over Hood

182: Cruz over Risner

195: White over Veal

220: Clark over McClelland

285: Clark over Meschede

Not too many upset picks here, with so many overwhelming favorites, with Jendreas, Jackson, Frazier, Rinehart, Goin, Goodwin, Cruz, White, and the Clarks locks in my book. Mason Jones could certainly be in there too, but Haney had a 6-1 match earlier in the year with Jones, and I feel like any of the other wrestlers in this list won't be making it to six minutes with less than eight points. Not a knock to Jones, of course, but I think Haney could test him. Woods from Portage is also solid and could very well be the finalist over Haney, and probably will be seeded higher, although I think Haney makes the upset. 132 will be the weight class of the tournament, with a rematch of DeMarco and Maldonado potentially happening, although Griffin Van Tichelt has had a great couple of weeks, getting wins like Josh Johnson and Keaton Morton in his few weeks as a starter for Crown Point. Is it too ambitious to think that Van Tichelt will beat Maldonado? Maybe, but I'm gonna pick the upset anyways. 145 could be interesting, but two of the significant wrestlers in the field are iffy on whether or not they will be there. Anthony Bahl may not be in good enough health to compete (hope you get better, man) and Carlos Perez has not competed for quite a bit of time now. This is also a potential weight class of the tournament if everybody shows, but if not, Crown Point's Christian Washington and Lake Central's Neo Cameron are wrestlers with solid results that will make for a fun semis match (went into overtime at Al Smith).

Carlos Perez is no longer on the team

Unfortunately this is not a dual meet…. Union county is going to load up the finals which will separate them at  the 1 spot from Winchester.

1-uc

2-winchester

3NE

4- uniooncity

4 hours ago, cfrcf2 said:

It isn't going to happen that way. 4 team race for the championship. Winchester, Union County, Northeastern and Centerville. 

NIC Results

106-Aden Hartman (JIMTOWN HIGH SCHOOL) 24-4, Fr. over Genesis Ramirez (ELKHART HIGH SCHOOL) 15-11, Sr. (TF-1.5 6:00 (17-0))

113-Ryann Schmidtendorff (PENN HIGH SCHOOL) 23-8, So. over Brody King (JOHN GLENN HIGH SCHOOL) 28-4, So. (MD 13-4)

120-Dylan Bennett (PENN HIGH SCHOOL) 25-6, Jr. over Walter Drews (JOHN GLENN HIGH SCHOOL) 28-7, So. (Fall 0:47)

126-Bentley Whitmer (JOHN GLENN HIGH SCHOOL) 28-3, Sr. over Braden Ashe (PENN HIGH SCHOOL) 16-8, So. (Fall 1:00)

132-Mikey Kallimani (JIMTOWN HIGH SCHOOL) 28-2, Sr. over Cam Dews (ELKHART HIGH SCHOOL) 14-4, Jr. (M. For.)

138-Jeffrey Huyvaert (NEW PRAIRIE HIGH SCHOOL) 36-0, Fr. over Wesley Harper (PENN HIGH SCHOOL) 13-3, Jr. (Dec 3-1)

145-Jayden Lewis (NEW PRAIRIE HIGH SCHOOL) 34-2, So. over Evan Eutsey (PENN HIGH SCHOOL) 24-8, Sr. (Dec 8-4)

152-Hayden Whitenack (NEW PRAIRIE HIGH SCHOOL) 32-4, So. over Jamaiel Lowe (SB RILEY HIGH SCHOOL) 22-5, Sr. (Dec 6-0)

160-AJ Steenbeke (PENN HIGH SCHOOL) 23-2, Sr. over Conner Watts (JIMTOWN HIGH SCHOOL) 26-4, Sr. (Dec 4-3)

170-Zymarion Hollyfield (PENN HIGH SCHOOL) 20-6, . over Ethan Freedline (ELKHART HIGH SCHOOL) 22-7, Jr. (Dec 7-5)

182-Vinny Freeman (PENN HIGH SCHOOL) 19-7, Fr. over Kaullin Price (ELKHART HIGH SCHOOL) 17-6, So. (MD 9-1)

195-Neil Johnson (NEW PRAIRIE HIGH SCHOOL) 35-1, Sr. over Nash Shupert (ELKHART HIGH SCHOOL) 13-4, Sr. (Fall 1:41)

220-John Aranowski (SB ST JOSEPH HIGH SCHOOL) 7-0, . over Clayton Deutscher (NEW PRAIRIE HIGH SCHOOL) 30-5, Sr. (Dec 5-3)

285-Brayden Jellison (ELKHART HIGH SCHOOL) 22-4, Sr. over Peyton Kendall (PENN HIGH SCHOOL) 21-10, Sr. (Dec 2-0)

NLC upsets and good matches

113: Cameron Senter(Wawasee) over Cole Hinkel(Goshen) MD 11-1

Cameron Senter(Wawasee) over Josh Kite(Mishawaka) 9-2

138:Mikey Robles(Mishawaka) over Logan Stuckman(Wawasee) 6-4 SV-1

182: Kaden Lone(Northwood) over Jaxson Walters(Warsaw) 6-4

195: Christian Chavez(Mishawaka) over Armen Koltookian(Concord) 9-5

285:Anthony Popi(Plymouth) over Lance Army(Concord) 3-1 SV-1

On 1/15/2023 at 4:48 PM, Wrestlingfan937 said:

Unfortunately this is not a dual meet…. Union county is going to load up the finals which will separate them at  the 1 spot from Winchester.

1-uc

2-winchester

3NE

4- uniooncity

I wouldn't count on anything, especially since Centerville beat Winchester tonight. As I said, it's going to come down to the four that I mentioned and it's probably going to be close. 

On 1/17/2023 at 8:31 PM, cfrcf2 said:

I wouldn't count on anything, especially since Centerville beat Winchester tonight. As I said, it's going to come down to the four that I mentioned and it's probably going to be close. 

So was this year 5 in a row for Centerville? 🐶🐾💙