**Rankings Update** Fort Wayne #1

Y2CJ41

17 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Rankings will be released fully after 48 hours. If you are a Silverback you will have immediate access.
Date: 11/20/2022
Fort Wayne Fort Wayne #1

View full individual rankings record

I like the Different take from the state rankings as everyone has a different opinion. I’m still thinking Horn gets the 1 at 106, I will take incoming Freshman Jackson Bradley at the 2 at 113. 120 is pretty deep but will take One of the bigger returning  State Placers/Qualifiers from last year over the State placer at 106. At 132 I’m taking Doster as will be tough to beat. Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out throughout the state and the weights kids will settle in at . 

18 hours ago, bigballerb said:

Davis above Doster and May above tishner when tishner is like 6-0 against him are some interesting takes. 

May is solid and deserves the recognition. He's going to do very well.

However, the slide on Tishner in both rankings is curious. He has stellar records against multiple opponents listed above him in both ranking. Heck, he took Ashton Jackson and Toby Billerman into overtime over the summer. Even the loss that is likely influencing his ranking was in overtime to a very good wrestler.

3 hours ago, gsmith58 said:

May is solid and deserves the recognition. He's going to do very well.

However, the slide on Tishner in both rankings is curious. He has stellar records against multiple opponents listed above him in both ranking. Heck, he took Ashton Jackson and Toby Billerman into overtime over the summer. Even the loss that is likely influencing his ranking was in overtime to a very good wrestler.

Very familiar with Jalen, been watching him since middle school since we are in the same area so yeah I agree he deserves the recognition but when he has numerous losses to Tishner and has never got a win against him to my knowledge it just caught me eye. I think Jalen goes 113 eventually anyway. 

59 minutes ago, bigballerb said:

Very familiar with Jalen, been watching him since middle school since we are in the same area so yeah I agree he deserves the recognition but when he has numerous losses to Tishner and has never got a win against him to my knowledge it just caught me eye. I think Jalen goes 113 eventually anyway. 

I belive your correct  May @ 113

• 2 weeks later...

There are no set days for rankings releases. The past weekend produced a lot of results and weight changes which make the updates bigger and take longer. After we get through this week and next we usually have them a lot more regular as it isn't widescale updates with weights and such.

• 2 weeks later...