**Rankings Update** State Preseason

Y2CJ41

160lbs Rankings. Just wanted to see who updates these rankings. #5 Jeb Prechtel has wins over all two of the Opp about him. Hasn't wrestled #1 yet. Also Placed higher at IHPO thank L. Farnell. 

def Chase Leech- 14-4

def Chase Leech by pin 1:45

def Chase Leech by pi  1:14

def Chase Leech 8-0

Def Arron Steenbeke by pin 1:32

16 minutes ago, alee1022 said:

160lbs Rankings. Just wanted to see who updates these rankings. #5 Jeb Prechtel has wins over all two of the Opp about him. Hasn't wrestled #1 yet. Also Placed higher at IHPO thank L. Farnell. 

def Chase Leech- 14-4

def Chase Leech 8-0

Farnell was 2nd at IHPO to Ruhlman.

I'm sure changes will be made in the next ranking update.

4 hours ago, alee1022 said:

def Chase Leech- 14-4

def Chase Leech 8-0

Michael Hutchison also defeated Leech this summer by Pin.

Also pinned Costello at IHPO.

Sounds like previous SQ is heavily weighted in the rankings. All good though, good luck to all of these guys this season! Hope everyone stays healthy and has a great year, especially thise seniors!

Correction to my first comment thought L. Farnell was in a different bracket. Butvthanks for the response. 

but to add to my kids credentials. Each year only lost to the eventual state champ in Jarred Abbott in the section/ Regional championship. The J. Conway the last two years in sectional and regional final. Then Kade Law by one in the ticket round.

On 11/15/2022 at 2:05 PM, alee1022 said:

def Chase Leech- 14-4

def Chase Leech 8-0

Looks like he had a really good summer against Leech. I’ll make the adjustment on the update 

thanks 

On 11/15/2022 at 6:35 PM, 84Coach said:

Michael Hutchison also defeated Leech this summer by Pin.

Also pinned Costello at IHPO.

Sounds like previous SQ is heavily weighted in the rankings. All good though, good luck to all of these guys this season! Hope everyone stays healthy and has a great year, especially thise seniors!

For some reason I had bisping and Costello mixed up maybe because they wrestle a dozen times every year. It sounds like Costello will be at 170. In preseason head to head carry’s more weight. 
thanks