The magazine has been RELEASED!

Y2CJ41

I've updated a few changes with one wrestler that graduated a couple school updates. If you see anything that is incorrect please notify me so I can get the printed versions as great as possible. I am hoping to send them to the printer tomorrow afternoon.

All of the pictures in the rankings/results seem to be flip/flopped.

As an example, at 113, Ashton's Jackson's picture is above the current year rankings which have Jake Hockaday at the top of the list, and Jake Hockaday's picture is above the list of last year's placers which has Ashton Jackson at the top of the list. 

2 minutes ago, Silence Dogood said:

All of the pictures in the rankings/results seem to be flip/flopped.

As an example, at 113, Ashton's Jackson's picture is above the current year rankings which have Jake Hockaday at the top of the list, and Jake Hockaday's picture is above the list of last year's placers which has Ashton Jackson at the top of the list. 

I take that back... 126 is correct as is... 

I was joking about 126 being correct as is... both pictures are of Frazier and he is at the top of both lists. 

It just seems confusing to to have the pictures swapped for every other weight class. Why is Jackson's picture above the list that has Hockaday at the top of the list and Hockaday's picture is above the list that has Jackson at the top of the list? 

26 minutes ago, Silence Dogood said:

I was joking about 126 being correct as is... both pictures are of Frazier and he is at the top of both lists. 

It just seems confusing to to have the pictures swapped for every other weight class. Why is Jackson's picture above the list that has Hockaday at the top of the list and Hockaday's picture is above the list that has Jackson at the top of the list? 

I noticed that after you said something. A little late now to change the format.... I'll change it up next year. 

On 11/1/2022 at 5:08 PM, Misty Kendrex said:

In class of 2025 you have Drake Kendrex listed at number 10. Should be Devin Kendrex. Drake Kendrex wrestles for West Liberty University.

I'm glad to hear that Drake is still giving it hell!! My Boy Trizton wrestled him in HS and  actually thumped Drakes WL college team mate Garrett Cook 4x his freshman year at Wabash. Congrats on both your Studs success and Devin is really Tough especially being successful at a Big man class being younger . best of luck this season to y'all

• 3 weeks later...