Need Help

To make things simple, I have left my dear Indiana and moved to Savannah Georgia. The issue I am facing here is...... No Wrestling?!? How the heck am I going to get my wrestling fix out here? I have searched for college wrestling teams to follow out here ( you know get some season tickets and convert to a fan for them) however there is absolutely nothing that I can find. Shoot I think the closest even will be the collegient duals in new orleans but still that is a 9 hour drive!

Does anybody know of some JUCO/ ncaa wrestling programs out here for me to follow? 

Life university in Marietta is a really good NAIA team. 

Others

Brewton-Parker College. Mount Vernon. NAIA.

Emmanuel College (GA) Franklin Springs. NCAA DII.

Reinhardt University. Waleska. NAIA.

Shorter University. Rome. NCAA DII.

Truett-McConnell College. Cleveland. NAIA

5 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Life university in Marietta is a really good NAIA team. 

Others

Brewton-Parker College. Mount Vernon. NAIA.

Emmanuel College (GA) Franklin Springs. NCAA DII.

Reinhardt University. Waleska. NAIA.

Shorter University. Rome. NCAA DII.

Truett-McConnell College. Cleveland. NAIA

Mount Vernon it is!

13 hours ago, bigballerb said:

I think the closest D1 school to you would be Gardner-Webb which seems to be like a 4 hour drive. That team also has some Indiana connections with Andrew Wilson and former Indiana wrestler Tyson Lane. 

The Citadel is a D1 program in Charleston, SC and would probably be a little closer. They are in the SOCON along with GWU. Former State-Runner Up and Purdue Wrestler Luke Welch is an Asst Coach at the Citadel. I believe they picked up a few IN kids with their last recruiting class. 

23 minutes ago, bomber_bob said:

The Citadel is a D1 program in Charleston, SC and would probably be a little closer. They are in the SOCON along with GWU. Former State-Runner Up and Purdue Wrestler Luke Welch is an Asst Coach at the Citadel. I believe they picked up a few IN kids with their last recruiting class. 

Yup you're right! Brodie Porter and Hayden Watson.