2022 Connersville Spartan Classic Update

Y2CJ41

They are officially going to use TrackWrestling for the tournament! 

I want to thank the MANY people who over the years helped with sending pictures of brackets and results as they came in from this event. Your work will never be forgotten.

26 minutes ago, bbulldog152 said:

Who's their new head coach?

Colton Gonzalez ego placed 7th for CV SPARTANS before becoming a 2x All American for Lindsey Wilson & Marian in college, he's been working diligently to get The Classic beefed up with depth and The TW connection to work seeing how the WiFi coverage wasn't ever happening in the Bowl. 

51 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Colton Gonzalez ego placed 7th for CV SPARTANS before becoming a 2x All American for Lindsey Wilson & Marian in college, he's been working diligently to get The Classic beefed up with depth and The TW connection to work seeing how the WiFi coverage wasn't ever happening in the Bowl. 

I think they have another coach now

4 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I'm pretty sure he's no longer there if you look at the new coaches thread Connersville is listed as needing a new head coach I heard they have somebody I just don't know who. I'm very familiar with colten I just was under the impression he wasn't there anymore. 

On 10/13/2022 at 3:02 AM, bbulldog152 said:

I'm pretty sure he's no longer there if you look at the new coaches thread Connersville is listed as needing a new head coach I heard they have somebody I just don't know who. I'm very familiar with colten I just was under the impression he wasn't there anymore. 

I see, the last I heard was when he was on here giving details on his plans with the program, Regardless I'm glad they don't have to use smoke signals to report results😂

18 hours ago, busstogate said:

Will there be seeding?

I'm going to guess not though it would be easier with track but it would be hard to do a seeding meeting. With track though i think you can set criteria and separate based on that which they may do. Or they could just do a true blind draw, with track we wont have to worry about forfeits advancing farther than wrestlers in the conci. Track will also make it easier to redraw brackets if need be.