Elite 8 Duals: Nationally Ranked Opponents and Potential Match-Ups

TysonNisley

Indiana boys wrestled well. I have put teams together for a very long time. This is by far the toughest dual tournament I have been a part of. We competed against all star teams. We were the only team in tournament that were  solely from one state. Got a lot of good looks for these young men. I would like to thank all those that helped us make this work!  

On 9/21/2022 at 11:44 AM, buttler73 said:

Lowery can knock off anyone in the country on any given match.-Bryce Lowery vs. #10 Kael Voinovich

&Bryce Lowery vs. #6 Alessio Perentin

Orlando Cruz vs. #1 Brayden Thompson *or* #5 Gabe Arnold-----

Gunner Henry vs. #15 Hoke Hogan *or* #18 Luke Cochran & Gunner Henry vs. #19 Mark Marin--

Bahl could beat Manville if he keeps up an attack style offense.  Manville does get tired later in the matches.

How did we not get Carroll on the Indiana squad? Did he commit somewhere else first? 

So I am coming back to this post. Lowery should not just break into the top 20 but top 10 nationally.

Should email this guy let him know from FLO RANKINGS and let him know. 

email david.bray@flosports.tv or send a dm on Twitter to @_davidbray.

On 9/24/2022 at 4:40 PM, Mattyb said:

Ohhh Mr. Butler… let me tell you! There is some history between the Minions and Outlaws down there in Hotlanta. Some of you old schoolers were there with us. Gonna to spare you the details (it got nasty). But.. I promise those guys want to beat us bad!!! 

I used to coach Little Outlaws down there and the Minions team tried to hose us in a 3rd place match once. Literally had to stop everything and get the tournament director. 

Always good times wrestling the Minions!

19 hours ago, TripleB said:

I used to coach Little Outlaws down there and the Minions team tried to hose us in a 3rd place match once. Literally had to stop everything and get the tournament director. 

We have had the same type of shenanigans happen in the championship twice against the minions.  Always a rowdy time with the Minions. lol

21 hours ago, TripleB said:

That too. I was talking about the time when the benches cleared and we all went chest to chest. MattyB was hiding behind Mr. Parris! 😂