Team USA is absolutely killing it right now. Zain, JB, and Taylor will be going for gold today while Gilman and Dake just won their semis to advance to the finals. Hoping Cox gets it done against Azerbaijan, that would make 6 out of our first 7 going for gold with Gross, Yianni and Snyder wrestling tomorrow morning.

Gross is really surprising me. Of all the men's weights I thought he would be the weak link in the chain, but he is tough. Higuchi is animal though and that will be a very tough matchup for Gross. And if I am being honest I really didn't have Yianni D beating Punia much less tech him.

1 hour ago, Ch1StyleZ84 said:

Gross is really surprising me. Of all the men's weights I thought he would be the weak link in the chain, but he is tough. Higuchi is animal though and that will be a very tough matchup for Gross. And if I am being honest I really didn't have Yianni D beating Punia much less tech him.

You can tell Yianni’s confidence has risen after the win over Armenia, he lived on Bajrangs legs and took his step outs early in the match. I think Gross is really causing problems for the foreigners with his length and frame, plus he’s so crafty. Yianni vs Rivera is the semis that I wanted🔥.

Edited by bigballerb
Added word

Gross drops a weird one to Higuchi, was much closer than the score showed, Seth was actually winning in the middle of the 2nd period. Yianni absolutely mauls Seabass and techs him in less than a minute. Snyder controlled Mohammadian 4-1 to reach the finals. Team USA also clinched the team title as well!

36 minutes ago, bigballerb said:

Gross drops a weird one to Higuchi, was much closer than the score showed, Seth was actually winning in the middle of the 2nd period. Yianni absolutely mauls Seabass and techs him in less than a minute. Snyder controlled Mohammadian 4-1 to reach the finals. Team USA also clinched the team title as well!

I thought would it be more competitive, but Yianni was clearly out to make a statement