East Noble looking into hosting girls invite

In case the word has not gotten out...

Girls Wrestling can begin practice on October 17th with the first contest on October 31st.

Boys start practice on October 31st with the first contest November 14th.

https://www.ihsaa.org/sites/default/files/documents/2022-23 Seasons at a Glance.pdf

@ebnoblewrestling 

Illiana Christian would be happy to participate. Last year we had six girls. I'm unsure about our roster size at the moment as we are just about to begin promoting the first informational/callout meeting. There is a thread in the women's wrestling tab here that is starting to list out confirmed and possible dates, too. I'm passing those to our AD as they get posted so we can reach out for contracts and begin building the schedule.

On 8/19/2022 at 10:44 AM, Matt Time said:

@ebnoblewrestling 

Illiana Christian would be happy to participate. Last year we had six girls. I'm unsure about our roster size at the moment as we are just about to begin promoting the first informational/callout meeting. There is a thread in the women's wrestling tab here that is starting to list out confirmed and possible dates, too. I'm passing those to our AD as they get posted so we can reach out for contracts and begin building the schedule.

Sent you a message.

There is now a Girls open dates forum for girls events and matches. Please post openings and such there so that we have it all in one localized spot and not mixed in with our adventurous class wrestling discussions!

https://indianamat.com/index.php?/forums/forum/66-girls-open-dates/

13 hours ago, Galagore said:

@UncleJimmy, does this grant me permission for a hijacking? Not sure I can be blamed at this point…

It does not, you must start a new thread so I know to hit the "mark site read" button when I get to it. Now I"d click on this one thinking i was getting relevant info on the EN invite. @MUSKEEWRESTLING is relatively new, he'll catch on after his 85th class thread. Cut him some slack.

To stay on topic...I'm glad to see women's wrestling moving forward in the state and especially No Cen IN with a potential EN invite.