Move Ins? Transfers?

Wow that's huge!  Jason Tsirtsis moving from Griffith to CP,  changed that CP program like no other.  CP would have still been good and was a solid program but him moving to CP made them a powerhouse.  Many have followed after him.  Region Wrestling Academy and now Bulldog Premier they sure do get the most out of those wrestlers and people want to move to CP.

Where is Christian Carroll wrestling this year?

Heard Center Grove's 220 state qualifier Royce Deckard is at Roncalli this year. Was a rumor that Crown Point was supposed to get the Isek family back from Colorado, as well as Rianne Murphy from Wyoming Sem. Was told they are staying where they are at. Also heard Jalen May is at Warren Central.

#BringBackTheTights

Edited by Joe Exotics Wildcats

3 hours ago, Joe Exotics Wildcats said:

Heard Center Grove's 220 state qualifier Royce Deckard is at Roncalli this year. Was a rumor that Crown Point was supposed to get the Isek family back from Colorado, as well as Rianne Murphy from Wyoming Sem. Was told they are staying where they are at. Also heard Jalen May is at Warren Central.

#BringBackTheTights

I heard about the Iseks as well, but the crazy thing is they could come back and neither have a spot with how loaded the lineup already is. 

15 hours ago, Joe Exotics Wildcats said:

#BringBackTheTights

As always, #BringBackTheTights

On 8/14/2022 at 11:48 AM, navy80 said:

He is a two time MS state champ. Was looking forward to seeing him in HS. Is he young for his grade?

Evan is being home schooled this upcoming season. Our family decided to do it for a few personal reasons. Evan is younger side of 2007 birthday. He would have been 18 at graduation if he went this season but will be 19 now when he graduates. He was a first year Cadet. We look forward to watching him compete in high school as well. He has been a 2 Middle School Champ and finalist all 3 times but will not attend that tournament as a hold back. As far as high school goes we haven’t made a family decision 100% yet. I do coach at a Indiana high school and this will be my 4th season. 

8 hours ago, JORVILLE said:

Evan is being home schooled this upcoming season. Our family decided to do it for a few personal reasons. Evan is younger side of 2007 birthday. He would have been 18 at graduation if he went this season but will be 19 now when he graduates. He was a first year Cadet. We look forward to watching him compete in high school as well. He has been a 2 Middle School Champ and finalist all 3 times but will not attend that tournament as a hold back. As far as high school goes we haven’t made a family decision 100% yet. I do coach at a Indiana high school and this will be my 4th season. 

I appreciate the response! Good luck to him and I as well as many people will be following him through his journey in HS and most likely college. 

On 8/10/2022 at 7:33 AM, Paycheck141 said:

Has there been anyone that was a state champ at one school and then won the next year at another, the only one I can think of was Brandon Wright he started at Cathedral and finished at Warren Central with a title.  

Sergio Lemley won at Mount Carmel, then won at Chesterton, then won again at Mount Carmel.

On 8/10/2022 at 8:33 AM, Paycheck141 said:

Has there been anyone that was a state champ at one school and then won the next year at another, the only one I can think of was Brandon Wright he started at Cathedral and finished at Warren Central with a title.  

I'm pretty sure Wright didn't do it back to back. I believe he lost to Eppert frosh year, beat Eppert his Soph year, lost to Eppert his junior year, all at Catherdal. He the won his second state championship at Warren Central his senior year. He won at both schools but not back to back years... unless I'm mistaking. I just remember his match against Eppert at 119 being a great match in which Eppert won.

On 8/18/2022 at 1:24 PM, bbulldog152 said:

I'm pretty sure Wright didn't do it back to back. I believe he lost to Eppert frosh year, beat Eppert his Soph year, lost to Eppert his junior year, all at Catherdal. He the won his second state championship at Warren Central his senior year. He won at both schools but not back to back years... unless I'm mistaking. I just remember his match against Eppert at 119 being a great match in which Eppert won.

You are correct i was just referencing how he won at 2 different schools but yes he did not win back to back