“I Want to Know About…” #1

This basically amounts to ten pounds of air as I had no first-hand experience seeing him either, but I heard from several people in the Evansville area at the time that he was "scary."  I recall hearing too that his four state finals matches on the way to his '98 title lasted less than a combined five or six minutes, but I'm not sure if that's fact.

If the link works, here's a picture of him from back in the day.  Needless to say, a specimen.  I can only speculate that Christian Carroll might be a good current comparison? 

I believe he's now a member of the Tulsa PD, or at least was as of just a few years ago.  Perhaps on their SWAT team as well.

https://m.facebook.com/gshswrestling/photos/throwback-thursday-dj-radnovich-state-tourney-1997-3rd-and-1998-champion-school-/605372916201565/

Carroll's a tank, but Radnovich was the prototypical superhero V physique. Just flat eye-popping. I remember hearing he could bench 425? and he had biceps like grapefruits. Could have walked into a 97kg (214lb) Olympics weigh-in at age 18 and been one of the top physiques.

Saw him several times.  I don't think he technique was on par with guys like Mason Parris or Christian Carroll.  He just overwhelmed kids with superior physicality.  If you could weather the storm physically and had some technique you could beat him (see his match with Talamantes).  I would favor Parris and Carroll over him.  But he was an absolute beast.