Cascade HS/MS Wrestling Opportunity

Cascade HS in Hendricks County will be hosting an open room the next 3 Tuesdays with College Wrestlers as Clinicians. I have my first 2 set in stone will be announcing the 3rd in a few days. This is an opportunity to come and get a good workout in with kids from all around the area! 

Next Tuesday May 10th from 4:30-6:00PM we will have Dawson Combest of UINDY in the room!

Dawson was a 3X IHSAA State Placer (8th, 3rd, 4th), a 3X GLVC First Team Member, and a 3X NCAA D2 All-American (7th, 4th, 7th).

Dawson is a STUD and will show some great stuff with live at the end, hope to have a great room the week of Freesyle/Greco State!

Tuesday May 17th from 4:30-6:00PM we will have Kyle Hatch of Wabash College in the room!

Kyle was a 4X All-American In College (8th, 6th, 1st Team, 2nd), 3X Wabash College MVP, and held a career record of 137-13 with 110 bonus point wins!

I can't wait to have Kyle in the room as well hope we can pack the room full!

We have a big room and brand new mats that I hope to put to use the next few weeks before school is out!

If you have any questions please reach out!

The first official Cascade RWO is tonight from 4:30-6:00PM! Dawson Combest is coming in to show his best stuff and then we will finish with some live to prepare for freestyle/greco state this weekend!

Enter through door 4 in the front of the building take a left as you come in the school and head upstairs once you get to the middle school gym! 

We have a great locker room to change and check weight and we have brand new mats down and they are ready to be used! 

Please reach out with any questions we have a big room and I would love to have a packed house the next 3 weeks!

5EFA443C-591F-4355-8343-0EC46872DA13.thumb.jpeg.467fd76979de2a635ebbaec212b37f0a.jpeg

Edited by QuinnHarris

We are back at it tomorrow with Kyle Hatch coming in to show his stuff!! 

Practice this week will be from 5-6:30 so that people have more time to travel!

These workouts are open to anyone in the area. If you are preparing for Virginia Beach or Disney Duals come get some mat time in with us!!

0EB9C9A1-A591-484D-A58A-A671EF5FF4D6.jpeg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.