Football Scholarship Opportunity

My name is Matt McLaren.  I am the Defensive Coordinator and Offensive Line coach at St. Mary of the Woods Sprint Football team.  We are located in Terre Haute, IN.  

Sprint Football is regular football except there is a 178 pound limit.  Naturally the hardest positions to find for us will be lineman and positions that are normally played by people who weigh more than 178.  Sprint football has been around a long time in the northeast US with Army/Navy and several Ivy League schools adopting the game in the 1950's to provide football opportunities for the "average sized man"

Wrestlers with football experience are preferred, but football experience is not necessary.  We are looking for young men who love to compete and wish to pursue a college education.  

The process is rather simple.  All that is required is to apply to the school.

https://apply.smwc.edu/

Once you have been admitted we will contact you and begin the offering process.  

If you have any questions or would like to speak to me about this please call me at 317-796-0622.

We want to wish you all the best in your future endeavors and if your looking for a college home #ComeToTheWoods.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.