MCWC Academy Duals

Y2CJ41

Just logged in and noticed this.  I'll have to go back and check it out.  I had wondered if the event was going to happen again.  I saw the results last year and there were some serious matchups between top guys!  

14 hours ago, Y21AB said:

Leavell over Raney 19-19 by far best match of the day. Over all amazing event with great wrestling every round. High school placers and youth studs on every team.

Isn't Leavell a Senior and Raney an 8th grader? Both of those kids are scary good..

1 hour ago, JORVILLE said:

Sophomore and 8th grader

That is correct for both. I watched the match and it definitely was exciting. Don't know too much about freestyle criteria for ties but that is how Leavell ended up winning. Back and forth the whole time. Great offseason tournament put on by MCWC. 

On 4/26/2022 at 9:55 AM, SIwrestling said:

That is correct for both. I watched the match and it definitely was exciting. Don't know too much about freestyle criteria for ties but that is how Leavell ended up winning. Back and forth the whole time. Great offseason tournament put on by MCWC. 

Leavell hit a 4 pt move to tie it up with 5 seconds left.   That gave him the criteria advantage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.