Back from the dead... give me your hottest takes

Novice Bat

Indianapolis, IN. (April 8, 2022) - The following statement was released today by Novice Bat, through his personal attorney and business manager Ken Nunn, Kenn Nunn Law Office ("KNLO") located in Indianapolis, IN, in response to questions about his future career plans:

'I'm back.'

It's been a while friends.... Where has the time gone? Bring your hottest takes for the next season, the only rule - be willing to fight to the death to defend them.

Evan Stanley and Tylin Thrine make deep runs as incoming freshman!!!  Crown point might break their own team state points record.. We see at least 2 girl place at state with the fellas..Joe C @Y2CJ41 Tech falls Shaq at All star/State weekend!

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

5 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Evan Stanley and Tylin Thrine make deep runs as incoming freshman!!!  Crown point might break their own team state points record.. We see at least 2 girl place at state with the fellas..Joe C @Y2CJ41 Tech falls Shaq at All star/State weekend!

Man I don't know about a tech fall, if the big man gets first choice he'll pick up (because that's what non wrestlers do) and with a little coaching Shaq could really slow down Joe's attack. Of course that's IF they make it to second period and IF Shaq gets first choice. I say Y2 by major.

2 hours ago, Ahawkeye said:

Man I don't know about a tech fall, if the big man gets first choice he'll pick up (because that's what non wrestlers do) and with a little coaching Shaq could really slow down Joe's attack. Of course that's IF they make it to second period and IF Shaq gets first choice. I say Y2 by major.

I forgot to tell you the match happens on free throw line and we know Shaq can't shoot.

On 4/8/2022 at 10:31 PM, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Landon Hawkins will also make a deep run. My hottest take, CP scores 200 points..

On 4/10/2022 at 1:01 AM, igotcaught said:

Landon Hawkins will also make a deep run. My hottest take, CP scores 200 points..

I agree, Hawkins is getting big and embracing it, he's a stud, and obviously has high level pedigree! I remember Big Hawk beating fellow NC Trojan Legend Conner Mullins the year Harkins won state, they are always ready to the occasion and LT won't be any different, especially in that room with their awesome coaches pushing them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.