Thankful for what he has done for my Minnesota Golden Gophers wrestling squad. Also for what he has done for Indiana wrestling & then Minnesota wrestling. No one can forget his Gold medal performance at the Olympics for the USA either. With that being said, sucks he's retiring. Another Freestyle Gold or maybe trying Greco would have been cool.

On 3/20/2022 at 7:47 AM, casualwrestlingfan said:

Thankful for what he has done for my Minnesota Golden Gophers wrestling squad. Also for what he has done for Indiana wrestling & then Minnesota wrestling. No one can forget his Gold medal performance at the Olympics for the USA either. With that being said, sucks he's retiring. Another Freestyle Gold or maybe trying Greco would have been cool.

I know he was born here, but what exactly did he do for Indiana wrestling?  Hard for me to fathom that as a youth wrestler that he made some huge contribution to Indiana wrestling.  Maybe he considers himself and Indiana guy, but that is pretty unlikely.

On 3/21/2022 at 10:47 AM, ReformedPoster said:

I know he was born here, but what exactly did he do for Indiana wrestling?  Hard for me to fathom that as a youth wrestler that he made some huge contribution to Indiana wrestling.  Maybe he considers himself and Indiana guy, but that is pretty unlikely.

Just having the tie & starting in Indiana is enough. Yes he's done more in MN than IN, but it's a claim to fame. Once a Hoosier always as Hoosier in my book.

On 3/21/2022 at 6:00 PM, Ahawkeye said:

I wouldn't call WWE "wrestling".

Are you saying the late Razor Ramon"s Razors Edge finisher wasn't a real move. Or that Dick Murdock AKA Captain Rednecks Brain Buster us not real either.  

On 3/24/2022 at 10:16 AM, Disco said:

The Bruiser, Lou Thez, Cowboy Bob Ellis, Moose, pretty boy Bobby Henan. Andre The Giant ,Would have , if alive, liked to have a talk with Ahawkeye!!!!

I gave up after Jerry Lawler was no longer the King.  As for any others.... wake me up when there is an actual competition without a predetermined winner.  Just because something involves athletic moves and people does not a sport make

8 hours ago, SWINfan said:

I gave up after Jerry Lawler was no longer the King.  As for any others.... wake me up when there is an actual competition without a predetermined winner.  Just because something involves athletic moves and people does not a sport make

I and many others don’t believe you. Are you sure? You know how to ruin a persons day. Wait is this April 1?

10 hours ago, SWINfan said:

SWINfan is also probably one of those guys that doesn't believe in Sasquatch either.

Edited by Wrestling Scholar

On 3/30/2022 at 9:55 PM, SWINfan said: