Hmmm

UncleJimmy

3 high schools before he completes his Jr year seems a bit strange.  At this point he'd be better off just finishing HS on line and heading to Penn RTC next year.  He'd get better prep for college there than he would steamrolling through IN HS kids.

Edited by ReformedPoster

28 minutes ago, ReformedPoster said:

3 high schools before he completes his Jr year seems a bit strange.  At this point he'd be better off just finishing HS on line and heading to Penn RTC next year.  He'd get better prep for college there than he would steamrolling through IN HS kids.

The hatred of the south against Fort Wayne having a champ is sickening. Let us get at least one champ a year please.

34 minutes ago, ReformedPoster said:

I'm sure the General will assure all of you FTW guys that Veazy will get you three of them.  And he may be right for a change.

Had the pleasure of watching this kid this past weekend, He is a freak of nature. My son wrestled at WC with a kid Machael Johnson Jones, who was without question the most physical wrestler I had seen in person. This kid reminded me of him a lot. Quick, strong, and he has better technical skills.

Veazy could very well capture a title for the Wayne as early as next year.

I’m not counting out Mitchell Betz either. Going from 19-8 and a regional exit as a freshman to 45-2 and 6th in the state as a sophomore is a pretty substantial growth.

46 minutes ago, busstogate said:

So who is going to be Christian's practice partner, Caleb?

If you’re asking if I know who his partner will be, that’s a no.

If you’re asking if I will be his partner, that’s a remarkably more emphatic no as I fight back tears at the mere thought of taking that blast double. 

49 minutes ago, Caleb Spires said:

If you’re asking if I will be his partner, that’s a remarkably more emphatic no as I fight back tears at the mere thought of taking that blast double. 

Do you want Fort Wayne to have a champ or what? Are you willing to sacrifice it all for a champion from da Wayne?

14 hours ago, Caleb Spires said:

Well, it's good he is home where he started.

Maybe Christian looked at this years IHSAA State program Record Book, let’s see here, “reading down” …… a record I can crush next year…. There ! Shocked Bad News GIF  

THERE’S ONE ! 

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 

I will now add my name to David Palmer record “Winning a State Championships at 2 different Schools Muncie Southside & Delta ” 

Notorious only explanation 😂

2 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Maybe Christian looked at this years IHSAA State program Record Book, let’s see here, “reading down” …… a record I can crush next year…. There ! Shocked Bad News GIF  

THERE’S ONE ! 

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 

I will now add my name to David Palmer record “Winning a State Championships at 2 different Schools Muncie Southside & Delta ” 

Notorious only explanation 😂

Thought of that last night, too. Brandon Wright was close, right?

On 3/14/2022 at 3:39 PM, UncleJimmy said:

Can’t wait for the new XNPWC indiana mat handle! Wow 

Get one thing straight!! XPWC handle has nothing to do with our family! So get your facts straight! In addition, neither myself or any of my family members have made a single comment in regards to Penn on this forum, until now! Tony Carroll    P.S. why don’t you try to have a little class!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.