Most Memorable Moves

blueandgold

49 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

We wrestled y'all at Lawrence North Thanksgiving 2 day tourney and you beat me in a good scrap like 7-5 our sophmore year I believe if this is Andrew?.. That was good comp there, 7 quality matches every year... Also do you remember Thadeus vs Jaggers wild match in 2000ish? 

It was the Lawrence Central 10 way.  It sucked

1 hour ago, mikemorgan said:

It was the Lawrence Central 10 way.  It sucked

Making weight two straight days after Thanksgiving def not the deepest team wise but every year I had studs there, you beat Chris Shaw on our team, he was decent, conference champ but I remember you beating him soundly.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

13 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

We wrestled y'all at Lawrence North Thanksgiving 2 day tourney and you beat me in a good scrap like 7-5 our sophmore year I believe if this is Andrew?.. That was good comp there, 7 quality matches every year... Also do you remember Thadeus vs Jaggers wild match in 2000ish? 

Yes! We talked to Jaggers last year at ISWA Freestyle state and talked about that match. Thad had a hard time getting his feet off the mat on his double leg!  The Lawrence central super duels were always 7 quality matches. Jaggers son and my son are the same age and weight, his boy is the reigning state champ. Its fun to see the circle of a wrestling family.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.