**Rankings Update** Class of 2026 Top 20

22 minutes ago, JORVILLE said:

18 out of the 20 kids on this list attended ISWA State . 10 Won State and 17/18 placed 

It was good to see most were Cadet(16U) so they got tested against some freshmen and sophomores with state level credentials or significant wins.

44 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

It was good to see most were Cadet(16U) so they got tested against some freshmen and sophomores with state level credentials or significant wins.

Yes definitely it was  good as I think a lot of those younger kids  wrestle out of state so much it was nice to be back wrestling Indiana kids. 

23 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Was cool seeing two 8th graders from this list on the finals of the 126 16U division... Evan Stanley is a monster.

• 6 months later...
On 3/12/2022 at 7:56 AM, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

If you've been on this board long enough, you know who everyone is. I think I've been on it for 20 years now. I've never hidden behind anything. I could care less who knows who I am. 

I sit on a number of boards. I get asked to sit on those boards because I am a realist and I speak the truth. So, here's the truth:

I don't like you. I haven't liked you since you ran a cavalier program in Mishawaka that destroyed kids' lives. I thought you might learn your lesson from your time in the 574, but it is abundantly clear that you haven't. 

Your arrogance and hubris will forever affect the outcome of your program. You can recruit some all-stars, but they typically underachieve when they walk into your room. You have a chance to have an amazing run over the next two years, but we all know you'll figure out a way to squander it like you have the last couple. 

So, I would encourage you to take some guidance from some past great coaches (Goebel, Smith, Patton) or even some currents (Schaefer, McGinley, Deckard) and find some humility. Build a program that speaks for itself. I hope your kids can find a way to excel on the west side, but it won't be from your current approach. Good luck. 

Finally someone speaks the truth

On 3/14/2022 at 11:19 PM, Clan Campbell said:

IndianaWrestlingGuy, I'll engage in this and defend bburg for my once in a quarter post, not that Coach Snyder needs any defense.  I recognize Snyder has already embarrassed, silenced you, and shut this topic down in your face; but I can't help myself from pouring salt on your wound after you think it healed and everyone forgotten your shameful posts.

Fully my perspective of course. 

First off, recent Cathedral teams were built on the coaching of Bryan Bailey who brought the talent into cathedral, pretty much all move ins that he developed and far more skilled than cathedral coaching abilities the day they stepped into their room.  Who has cathedral developed in recent history without Bailey = 0.   Don't get me wrong, they had good teams, but it wasn't cathedral's coaching that developed or delivered that, with exception of what coach Seltzer has brought, cathedral doesn't develop talent; they simply benefit from others doing the work for them.  Do your homework before you claim the same of Snyder....

Second, perhaps I can say my son is one of those that you claim underperformed, maybe not, after all he did achieve 4 state medals and some decent college money to continue wrestling, suspect that's more than you ever achieved in your athletic career.  Based on your posts, you seem very self-righteous in your thinking, perhaps you've been lost too many years in your elitist way mindset to have empathy and you simply lash out in your passive aggressive manner at 8th graders when things don't go according to your predefined script and narrative.

I mean really, you're supposed to be an "elite" school board member and you go on a forum posting like a little child, "I don't like you, waa waa waa".  I truly feel saddened for Cathedral schools if you're influencing their curriculum and represent their credentials.  Who's the pot calling the kettle black now...

When in doubt, let's throw out fancy talk like caviler and hubris; that'll win the audience over.  Like the great cartoon character sponge bob says about fancy talk, "when in doubt, pinky out"  was your pinky out when you typed that?? you puttin on airs?? 

Dude you really need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask why you're so unhappy and why you're lashing out at others, including children.