Hudl for Wrestling

I like it. I'm not sure it's the best system for wrestling but if the other sports at the school are using it I would say it's worth it as athletes that are in a sport that use it would already have an account for it. There's way to take notes and critique matches. That have an app that you can use on an IPAD that makes filming easy and videos can upload directly to the app. I'm not an expert at it but if you have other coaches using it they should be able to help you with your questions.

Used Hudl for wrestling in high school and used matboss in college. Matboss was way more wrestling friendly. Hudl will get the job done though if you're just looking to get video and stored. Benefit of matboss is it can be used at all levels of your program as you can upload as much video as you want and input as many wrestlers as you want according to the website. I'm not sure on the capabilities of this with hudl as it seemed in high school as if storage might have been an issue.

1 hour ago, Clint Gard said:

Takedown App - Better than Matboss and way cheaper.  We've been using it for a few years and love it.  You can record and score your matches on iPads and upload your videos to youtube.  iPads will sync as well so you don't have to copy data and videos over.

Worth a look.

Does it compile stats?

10 minutes ago, rookie78 said:

Does it compile stats?

Yes, it compiles individual, team, seeding meeting, leader boards, all time, etc. Anything you can think of stat wise, they probably have it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.