2023 Kingsman

Pennwrestling

This should be the kingsman roster next year. Should be explosive again!

106: Aaron Pennington (Best result semi state first round.   Worst result regional qualifier)

113: Ryan Schmidtendorff (Best result state qualifier.  Worst result semi state ticket round)

* 120: Dylan Bennett (Best result state qualifier.  Worst result semi state qualifier) *wont surprise me to do better than a state qualifier, very talented young stud, just seems to fold under pressure*

* 126: Bryce Denton (Best result state champ.  Worst result top 3 state) * Mostly everyone on here isn’t going to agree with me but this kid has what it take. Especially if he gets down to 126 the sky is the limit. He showed he had what it took as a freshman and showed he can jump up three weight classes with a torn groin and still make it back to Indy. A healthy Denton will light off some fireworks!*

132: Jake Petras ( Best result semi state first round.  Worst result regional qualifier)

* 138: Wesley Harper ( Best result top 5 state.  Worst result top 8 state) * same thing with this stud , he has shown not to go upper body with him lol and he is a smart wrestler even wrestling his freshman and sophomore with messed up legs don’t be surprised when Harper makes his run again but stronger *

145: Evan Eutsey ( Best result semi state first round. Worst result regional qualifier)

152: Grant Mallery (Best result state qualifier. Worst result semi state ticket round)

* 160: Aj Steenbeke ( Best result top 5 state. Worst result top 8 state) * I hate to blame things on draws but with this kid he has always gotten the worst draw possible. But if he can get just the smallest of a better draw we can see this kiddo get pretty far Saturday.*

170: Zymarian Holyfield (Best result semi state ticket round. Worst result regional qualifier)

182: Vinny Freeman ( Best result semi state qualifier. Worst result regional qualifier)

195: Josiah Williams ( Best result state qualifier. Worst result semi state ticket round)

220: Payton Kendall ( Best result state qualifier. Worst result semi state ticket round)

HWT: Brody Brown (Best result semi state first round.  Worst result regional qualifier)

1 hour ago, Jarhead0311 said:

Can’t even spell my kids name right much less make a credible prediction about him, but thanks for the bulletin board material!!!

That’s my fault typing in a computer and it gave me the correction spelling so that is my fault. But yes Peyton Kendall at 220. He was just doing what was best for the team. I honestly think he can place at state. 

48 minutes ago, Pennwrestling said:

That’s my fault typing in a computer and it gave me the correction spelling so that is my fault. But yes Peyton Kendall at 220. He was just doing what was best for the team. I honestly think he can place at state. 

49 minutes ago, Pennwrestling said:

I wasn’t talking about Peyton Kendall, he’s a great kid but not my kid. Thank you for furthering my point about you not knowing what you’re talking about!!!

22 hours ago, Pennwrestling said:

This should be the kingsman roster next year. Should be explosive again!

106: Aaron Pennington (Best result semi state first round.   Worst result regional qualifier)

113: Ryan Schmidtendorff (Best result state qualifier.  Worst result semi state ticket round)

* 120: Dylan Bennett (Best result state qualifier.  Worst result semi state qualifier) *wont surprise me to do better than a state qualifier, very talented young stud, just seems to fold under pressure*

* 126: Bryce Denton (Best result state champ.  Worst result top 3 state) * Mostly everyone on here isn’t going to agree with me but this kid has what it take. Especially if he gets down to 126 the sky is the limit. He showed he had what it took as a freshman and showed he can jump up three weight classes with a torn groin and still make it back to Indy. A healthy Denton will light off some fireworks!*

132: Jake Petras ( Best result semi state first round.  Worst result regional qualifier)

* 138: Wesley Harper ( Best result top 5 state.  Worst result top 8 state) * same thing with this stud , he has shown not to go upper body with him lol and he is a smart wrestler even wrestling his freshman and sophomore with messed up legs don’t be surprised when Harper makes his run again but stronger *

145: Evan Eutsey ( Best result semi state first round. Worst result regional qualifier)

152: Grant Mallery (Best result state qualifier. Worst result semi state ticket round)

* 160: Aj Steenbeke ( Best result top 5 state. Worst result top 8 state) * I hate to blame things on draws but with this kid he has always gotten the worst draw possible. But if he can get just the smallest of a better draw we can see this kiddo get pretty far Saturday.*

170: Zymarian Holyfield (Best result semi state ticket round. Worst result regional qualifier)

182: Vinny Freeman ( Best result semi state qualifier. Worst result regional qualifier)

195: Josiah Williams ( Best result state qualifier. Worst result semi state ticket round)

220: Payton Kendall ( Best result state qualifier. Worst result semi state ticket round)

HWT: Brody Brown (Best result semi state first round.  Worst result regional qualifier)

I can't see Petras at 32, Holyfield i can't see any higher than 60, and Freeman any higher than 70. Bennett will place next year, Hollyfield should at least qualify and Freeman will Qualify as well. PK will come back stronger than ever and he will podium. Schmiddy should qualify but he has placement potential as well. I don't know anything about Pennington yet to make a prediction. Eutsey and Mallery have ability to make a run and I don't know about Williams enough to predict anything there yet either.

20 hours ago, Jarhead0311 said:

I wasn’t talking about Peyton Kendall, he’s a great kid but not my kid. Thank you for furthering my point about you not knowing what you’re talking about!!!

You could also just let them know who your kid is, the proper spelling, and what weight he’ll likely be at.

And for the life of me , why aren't more Penn kids wrestling ISWA events at the Cadet and Junior levels ? I was looking at the 2021 ISWA Folkstyle state finals results . There are about 5 kids in the Cadet division and 5 in the Junior division . I think only 2-3 are starters on the high school team . The results are littered with BB,CP and MD wrestlers . I think this translates into very good high school teams , but for some reason not many Penn Kids. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.