What if?

Trinedad

I asked this question this weekend to a few people and got mixed results, mostly negative. I have been married for 35 years, so asking questions and getting negative results is not anything new to me.

What is they placed 6 mats on the floor at Gainbridge, and ran the boys and girls individual state at the same time? I realize that we had 2 girls this weekend and that would most likely not happen if they ran them at the same time. but would this help or hurt the girls tournament?

I see no issue with it, but for each weight class championship have the girls go first then the boys. Each gender gets their momont., take out the post match interview though. They should do that after the medals. Too much emotion and let them get cleaned up a bit, Ashton Jackson was still bleeding during his interview (not his fault). Let's give them a little time to compose themselves.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.