Semi-State Race- Evansville Flexin'

navy80

If my math is correct...

152-285 placers from each semi state. Evansville gets all four at 195 and almost gets all four at 160 and 170. Fort Wayne gets all four at 160 and find themselves in 2nd place in the semi state race. 

Evansville 20 

Fort Wayne 14

ECC 12

New Castle 10

1 hour ago, Mattyb said:

How many train with you Andy? 

We didn’t open till about July so we didn’t get a ton of big kids since they were in football. 2 of them have walked though the doors and been part of something. One of those 2 was at everything until about IHPO. Then focused on the live nights. We had more lighter wrestlers that came and put some work in. Excited for tonight.  I do want to be clear here though. I would never say a wrestler has a certain level of success because they trained with us. It's just cool to see kids that you see work hard and you start to get to know.

4 hours ago, aoberlin said:

We didn’t open till about July so we didn’t get a ton of big kids since they were in football. 2 of them have walked though the doors and been part of something. One of those 2 was at everything until about IHPO. Then focused on the live nights. We had more lighter wrestlers that came and put some work in. Excited for tonight.  I do want to be clear here though. I would never say a wrestler has a certain level of success because they trained with us. It's just cool to see kids that you see work hard and you start to get to know.

The Fort Wrestling Club/Facility and Warrior RTC is already making the difference. Heck Madman with Tim Myers and Tony Abbott's training as well.

2 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Evansville 37

Fort Wayne 28

ECC 26

NC 21

I said in the beginning of the year NC SS is down and wanted to know what happened to it. Many said wait until the wrestling has started… well boys and girls - NC SS isn’t even close this year. 21??? That’s an average of 1.5 placers per weight. EV is averaging 2.6 placers per weight??? Crazy. Y’all just been passed. 

7 hours ago, Gasman said:

I said in the beginning of the year NC SS is down and wanted to know what happened to it. Many said wait until the wrestling has started… well boys and girls - NC SS isn’t even close this year. 21??? That’s an average of 1.5 placers per weight. EV is averaging 2.6 placers per weight??? Crazy. Y’all just been passed. 

My favorite year will be when FW & NC are the top 2 performing semi states. #EasternIndiana

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.